bizarre *Child Warning* Woman gives birth in front of maternity hospital (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Fucking bitch.
If you don't want kids? keep your legs shut. Tie all their tubes.. sickening.

The poor mite.. what a start in a shitty world.
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I agree !!!
Sexual discipline. A characteristic severely lacking in America.
Perhaps this will change now that Roe is not available to be used as birth control.
Thank you SCOTUS !!!

senseless

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!
fkning world imagine u would be that poor kid born from a fkn orangutan monkey nigglet just thrown out in a shithole country on the floor ..... and where is the daddy? ha? nigghead got fucked and denied she was pregnant ye here is what u get ...... mother feelings as if .... and the cameraman same donkey kong as the monkey girl better stop filming and take the baby ... humans are so disgusting

View attachment 565619

A woman went into labor and gave birth to a girl in front of the Bárbara Heliodora Maternity Hospital, in Rio Branco, Brazil, this Tuesday, on 25 January. A video circulating on social media shows the baby on the sidewalk floor crying as the woman stands to the side.

A resident who was passing by witnessed the scene and said he even asked for help at the hospital, but reception staff refused.

The man, who preferred not to be identified, said that the woman possibly lives on the streets, and that she even tried to attend the maternity ward, but failed. She then went down the stairs of the health unit and, next to the parked one, the baby was born.

“The woman had a baby at the door of the maternity hospital. I went there, called the guys at the reception and nobody wanted to help. I believe she is homeless, I have not seen her with anyone. A woman came, she ran, took a towel from the bag and took the baby and I took the wheelchair and took her. I got up there and they didn't want to see her because there had to be someone in charge, but I left her there. She has to be attended to, she is a human being,” said the resident.

Maternity gets the facts

The general manager of Maternity, Laura Pontes, reported that the baby is doing well and is being monitored by a pediatrician. The mother, on the other hand, must be accompanied by a psychiatrist.

“When the patient was admitted to the maternity ward, she was already welcomed, the baby is doing well, healthy and the pediatrician is already following up. Regarding the mother, we are requesting psychiatric follow-up, she has a disorganized speech, does not accept that she was pregnant and does not want to see the baby. So, we had to be careful to ask for a psychiatrist”, said the manager.

According to Laura, the woman is receiving social and psychological care.

“She doesn't know where she lives, she says she has no family. We are having this difficulty finding family members so we can continue. We have already contacted the Guardianship Council and the Public Prosecutor's Office to provide the necessary care for the mother and baby.”

Regarding the information from popular people that maternity employees would have denied care for the woman, the manager said that everything is being investigated.

“We are investigating how this birth took place in front of the maternity hospital. I'm even here at the front talking to people. What happened was that she had the baby in front of the maternity hospital. What I'm investigating is precisely to find out who addressed this distress call here inside the unit. I am investigating this situation, and if there was a negative, we will take the appropriate measures”, he concluded.
This monster should never be allowed to have another baby! They should rip her child bearing insides out and flush them!

If a woman doesn't want to have a baby then perhaps she shouldn't get pregnant there are many forms of birth control abortion should not be one of them seems like the rare part of abortion us being forgotten about
Amen!!!

If a man doesn't want a baby then why doesn't he wear a condom?

Perhaps because he can walk away from the kid before its even born and society does not call him a whore for it.

When men are held to parenting responsibilities like women are, I will consider your argument. Until then, men can shove their opinions on reproductive choices up their asses.
You fucking idiot!!!! Please be the next Suicide on here, and do the world a favor you worthless piece of shit!!!

If a man doesn't want a baby then why doesn't he wear a condom?

Perhaps because he can walk away from the kid before its even born and society does not call him a whore for it.

When men are held to parenting responsibilities like women are, I will consider your argument. Until then, men can shove their opinions on reproductive choices up their asses.
You fucking idiot!!!! Please be the next Suicide on here, and do the world a favor you worthless piece of shit!!!

Last edited:

Gutsss

The original Guts from TheYNC
What a disgusting cunt. Fuck helping her someone grab that baby and keep it warm. Poor lil thing

View attachment 565619

A woman went into labor and gave birth to a girl in front of the Bárbara Heliodora Maternity Hospital, in Rio Branco, Brazil, this Tuesday, on 25 January. A video circulating on social media shows the baby on the sidewalk floor crying as the woman stands to the side.

A resident who was passing by witnessed the scene and said he even asked for help at the hospital, but reception staff refused.

The man, who preferred not to be identified, said that the woman possibly lives on the streets, and that she even tried to attend the maternity ward, but failed. She then went down the stairs of the health unit and, next to the parked one, the baby was born.

“The woman had a baby at the door of the maternity hospital. I went there, called the guys at the reception and nobody wanted to help. I believe she is homeless, I have not seen her with anyone. A woman came, she ran, took a towel from the bag and took the baby and I took the wheelchair and took her. I got up there and they didn't want to see her because there had to be someone in charge, but I left her there. She has to be attended to, she is a human being,” said the resident.

Maternity gets the facts

The general manager of Maternity, Laura Pontes, reported that the baby is doing well and is being monitored by a pediatrician. The mother, on the other hand, must be accompanied by a psychiatrist.

“When the patient was admitted to the maternity ward, she was already welcomed, the baby is doing well, healthy and the pediatrician is already following up. Regarding the mother, we are requesting psychiatric follow-up, she has a disorganized speech, does not accept that she was pregnant and does not want to see the baby. So, we had to be careful to ask for a psychiatrist”, said the manager.

“She doesn't know where she lives, she says she has no family. We are having this difficulty finding family members so we can continue. We have already contacted the Guardianship Council and the Public Prosecutor's Office to provide the necessary care for the mother and baby.”

Regarding the information from popular people that maternity employees would have denied care for the woman, the manager said that everything is being investigated.

“We are investigating how this birth took place in front of the maternity hospital. I'm even here at the front talking to people. What happened was that she had the baby in front of the maternity hospital. What I'm investigating is precisely to find out who addressed this distress call here inside the unit. I am investigating this situation, and if there was a negative, we will take the appropriate measures”, he concluded.
She is clearly mentally ill. She’s not the only guilty a-hole in this story. There are plenty of people who would take her in an instant and give her a great home with parents who care, myself included.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
View attachment 565619

Maternity gets the facts

That PROPER wound me up.. omg CAMERA MAN DROP THE CAMERA AND PICK THAT DARN BABY UP!!!!
WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE...!??

Gore.Love

Rookie
View attachment 565619

Maternity gets the facts

I hope they got help

hispammic

Rookie
View attachment 565619

Maternity gets the facts

besides being fucked in the head she probably has that post partum psychosis going on

Ipanemasun13

Fresh Meat
View attachment 565619

Maternity gets the facts

Punt it into the hospital door and score a goal bitch, it's not a kid, it's a football, Crack whore!

BloodyRedHead

If this is reality then hell would be a vacation.
This is one of many reasons why the world would be better off if we sterilized people like this.Homeless, mentally ill people have no business having children and it's a damn shame that everyone feels so damn entitled to have children.Thanks but we really don't need your offspring unless it's got excellent DNA and you can pass several tests proving you would be a responsible parent with a stable income.

Back