bizarre *Child Warning* Woman gives birth in front of maternity hospital (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»

A woman went into labor and gave birth to a girl in front of the Bárbara Heliodora Maternity Hospital, in Rio Branco, Brazil, this Tuesday, on 25 January. A video circulating on social media shows the baby on the sidewalk floor crying as the woman stands to the side.

A resident who was passing by witnessed the scene and said he even asked for help at the hospital, but reception staff refused.

The man, who preferred not to be identified, said that the woman possibly lives on the streets, and that she even tried to attend the maternity ward, but failed. She then went down the stairs of the health unit and, next to the parked one, the baby was born.

“The woman had a baby at the door of the maternity hospital. I went there, called the guys at the reception and nobody wanted to help. I believe she is homeless, I have not seen her with anyone. A woman came, she ran, took a towel from the bag and took the baby and I took the wheelchair and took her. I got up there and they didn't want to see her because there had to be someone in charge, but I left her there. She has to be attended to, she is a human being,” said the resident.

Maternity gets the facts

The general manager of Maternity, Laura Pontes, reported that the baby is doing well and is being monitored by a pediatrician. The mother, on the other hand, must be accompanied by a psychiatrist.

“When the patient was admitted to the maternity ward, she was already welcomed, the baby is doing well, healthy and the pediatrician is already following up. Regarding the mother, we are requesting psychiatric follow-up, she has a disorganized speech, does not accept that she was pregnant and does not want to see the baby. So, we had to be careful to ask for a psychiatrist”, said the manager.

According to Laura, the woman is receiving social and psychological care.

“She doesn't know where she lives, she says she has no family. We are having this difficulty finding family members so we can continue. We have already contacted the Guardianship Council and the Public Prosecutor's Office to provide the necessary care for the mother and baby.”

Regarding the information from popular people that maternity employees would have denied care for the woman, the manager said that everything is being investigated.

“We are investigating how this birth took place in front of the maternity hospital. I'm even here at the front talking to people. What happened was that she had the baby in front of the maternity hospital. What I'm investigating is precisely to find out who addressed this distress call here inside the unit. I am investigating this situation, and if there was a negative, we will take the appropriate measures”, he concluded.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
View attachment 565619

A woman went into labor and gave birth to a girl in front of the Bárbara Heliodora Maternity Hospital, in Rio Branco, Brazil, this Tuesday, on 25 January. A video circulating on social media shows the baby on the sidewalk floor crying as the woman stands to the side.

A resident who was passing by witnessed the scene and said he even asked for help at the hospital, but reception staff refused.

The man, who preferred not to be identified, said that the woman possibly lives on the streets, and that she even tried to attend the maternity ward, but failed. She then went down the stairs of the health unit and, next to the parked one, the baby was born.

“The woman had a baby at the door of the maternity hospital. I went there, called the guys at the reception and nobody wanted to help. I believe she is homeless, I have not seen her with anyone. A woman came, she ran, took a towel from the bag and took the baby and I took the wheelchair and took her. I got up there and they didn't want to see her because there had to be someone in charge, but I left her there. She has to be attended to, she is a human being,” said the resident.

Maternity gets the facts

The general manager of Maternity, Laura Pontes, reported that the baby is doing well and is being monitored by a pediatrician. The mother, on the other hand, must be accompanied by a psychiatrist.

“When the patient was admitted to the maternity ward, she was already welcomed, the baby is doing well, healthy and the pediatrician is already following up. Regarding the mother, we are requesting psychiatric follow-up, she has a disorganized speech, does not accept that she was pregnant and does not want to see the baby. So, we had to be careful to ask for a psychiatrist”, said the manager.

“She doesn't know where she lives, she says she has no family. We are having this difficulty finding family members so we can continue. We have already contacted the Guardianship Council and the Public Prosecutor's Office to provide the necessary care for the mother and baby.”

Regarding the information from popular people that maternity employees would have denied care for the woman, the manager said that everything is being investigated.

“We are investigating how this birth took place in front of the maternity hospital. I'm even here at the front talking to people. What happened was that she had the baby in front of the maternity hospital. What I'm investigating is precisely to find out who addressed this distress call here inside the unit. I am investigating this situation, and if there was a negative, we will take the appropriate measures”, he concluded.
Pick-Up Your Baby,U Fkn Retarded Orangutan! The Poor ltl Fuckers gonna get Insected! 🦂🦟🐜🦗🕷Mmmm! Yum Yum Yum...Dinner!
SP

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
This is why abortion should be provided and free everywhere.
Child was fucked before it was even born.

I agree with you, but we also need universal mental health care. This woman denied she was even pregnant so likely would not have sought out an abortion. But I agree with the sentiment, if a woman doesn't want to have a child, she shouldn't be forced to.
Ffs who the fuck just films or stands by whilst this baby is rolling around on a stone floor!!

I would have ran and picked it up, right or wrong it's what I would have done.

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
Sterilization should be provided for the damaged and defective who might only be able to produce harm for their progeny. Some should just not have reproductive "rights".
When she drops a deuce, I wonder if she recognizes that as her own or, wipes afterwards.

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Looks like she's already sick of having to care for the baby, and calling the dad a deadbeat.. kind of surprised she wasn't smoking a cigarette
U and Me Both! Newborn Here,Fitty Bucks...Fitty Bucks...C'mon Now,Newborn here for Fitty Bucks I Said!
Ok...Newborn Here,Gimme a Tenner,Gotta B wirth a Tenner!
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
View attachment 565619

Maternity gets the facts

Continuation : a dump truck came and picked it up cause they thought she sharted it cleaned up the street and lastly the Petite Da Silva said thank you to them cause he didnt have a shitty life in Dasilvaland South

Back