Warning:Children Children killed last night by IDF (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
At least 47 civilians including innocent children were killed and dozens were wounded by the Israeli regime air attacks on two residential houses belonging to the families of Samaan al-Mezin in the al-Maghazi camp located in the center of the Gaza Strip.

Most of the wounded are still under the rubble.

photo_2023-11-05_00-46-55.jpeg

photo_2023-11-05_01-13-21.jpg

photo_2023-11-05_01-13-49.jpg

photo_2023-11-05_01-13-46.jpg

photo_2023-11-05_01-13-32.jpg

photo_2023-11-05_01-13-42.jpg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
if I were living in Gaza I'd be wanting to get Hamas to fuck off and not use me or my kids as human shields.

De Gaul agreed to French civilian casualties in the bombing campaigne against the French rail system leading up to D Day as the price he was willing to pay to be rid of the Germans.

I see similarities here.

Disclosure: I am a Jew lover...

shahz

NewbieX
if I were living in Gaza I'd be wanting to get Hamas to fuck off and not use me or my kids as human shields.

De Gaul agreed to French civilian casualties in the bombing campaigne against the French rail system leading up to D Day as the price he was willing to pay to be rid of the Germans.

I see similarities here.

Disclosure: I am a Jew lover...
u would die choking on jews balls or clits

Knightro2000

Educating Morons is Eradication of Entertainment
I don't see why everyone is crying so much about children
I mean, yeah, they're dead
Along with so many other people
Children lives matters more to children
So grow up
The battle is with savages
Savages who used these children as human sheilds
Savages who took their bodies from their parents and piled them together to take pictures so they could seek more sympathy

I mean, I get it that most of you are sheeps and falls for this shit
But when you start talking logic on it, it's like Biden explaining how it's a great habit to take naps between international meetings

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
It's too bad about the kids and babies but they're doing the same thing as the rebels/terrorists did in Iraq and Syria: show only the dead and injured young ones with the adults zipped up in bags, cause no one gives a shit about the older ones, almost as though none died. But this sorta media coverage does serve their purpose well to paint the opposing force as tyrants.

Preacher

Forum Veteran
But this sorta media coverage does serve their purpose well to paint the opposing force as tyrants.

Because without a doubt both sides are tyrants...

One of the sides believes that they are sent by God and lives victimizing themselves even with things that happened 8 decades ago using that as an excuse to expand and believe that they can do anything without being judged. The other is a people who were oppressed but instead of fighting for themselves they supported terrorist groups to fight and do atrocities for them. Both sides are tyrants, both sides are shit.

Gerdo74

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE
This user was banned
I don't see why everyone is crying so much about children
I mean, yeah, they're dead
Along with so many other people
Children lives matters more to children
So grow up
The battle is with savages
Savages who used these children as human sheilds
Savages who took their bodies from their parents and piled them together to take pictures so they could seek more sympathy

I mean, I get it that most of you are sheeps and falls for this shit
But when you start talking logic on it, it's like Biden explaining how it's a great habit to take naps between international meetings
You must be breathless if you speak the same way you write.......never heard of punctuation?!
Take it this is why you've never educated yourself? To keep us entertained!

What a fucktard. Plural of sheep is sheep dip shit.....NOT SHEEPS and its fall not falls for this.......my god you're embarrising 🤣

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Cry me a river. The same crowd who claims "it’s for the children"…have no children of their own or abort them and are in a quest every single day for a new cause to "fight for" at least in the US.

The Muslim mentality…every single dead Muslim will have a glorious afterlife including my dead children…Death to all Allah Akbar!

It get’s old.

May the Jews fight for Survival. You have to do what you have to do.

89gosha

Got rejected from art school. Writing a book now.
seems like after telling them to leave, there is plenty of kids still around, tell the rotten hamas to stop hiding behind kids
They didnt realize these little rodents are not bullet/shrapnel proof yet. They would be future rugheads anyways, so win win

You must be breathless if you speak the same way you write.......never heard of punctuation?!

What a fucktard. Plural of sheep is sheep dip shit.....NOT SHEEPS and its fall not falls for this.......my god you're embarrising 🤣
rick.jpg

Look, GrammarNazi

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
At least 47 civilians including innocent children were killed and dozens were wounded by the Israeli regime air attacks on two residential houses belonging to the families of Samaan al-Mezin in the al-Maghazi camp located in the center of the Gaza Strip.

Most of the wounded are still under the rubble.

View attachment 721647
View attachment 721648
View attachment 721652
View attachment 721651
View attachment 721649
View attachment 721650

View attachment 721645
View attachment 721655

View attachment 721653
View attachment 721656
Like they believe those children are the only important ones. In other neighbors countries children die for nuthing every second. So don't complain about it

Knightro2000

Educating Morons is Eradication of Entertainment

Can't believe you wrote embarrising in the same sentence you were correcting my grammer in😹
Anyway, instead of a lot of whining, why don't you give some logic?
Oh, probably coz you don't have a brain that can talk logic
I bet you're super educated, Chinese are super educated too, and we love their chinkland videos here on goregrish

Your entire reply is only whining, say something for real, that makes sense
Then we'll have an argument 😉

u would die choking on jews balls or clits
If you ever chocked on a girl's clit, please make sure it was really a girl 😹
They didnt realize these little rodents are not bullet/shrapnel proof yet. They would be future rugheads anyways, so win win

View attachment 721900
Look, GrammarNazi
I'm literally laughing on this dumbass, he wrote 'embarrising' while being a GrammerNazi😹😹😹

Last edited:
Back