Warning:Children Children killed last night by IDF (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
This thread is back to the top again.

What gets me, is that the older boy on the far right with that black shirt, looks pretty similar to how my twin brother and I looked when we were 11, 12, 13 years old.

die2moni

NewbieX
if I were living in Gaza I'd be wanting to get Hamas to fuck off and not use me or my kids as human shields.

De Gaul agreed to French civilian casualties in the bombing campaigne against the French rail system leading up to D Day as the price he was willing to pay to be rid of the Germans.

I see similarities here.

Disclosure: I am a Jew lover...
The Jews would kill you anyways 🤣

j6enti

NewbieX
if I were living in Gaza I'd be wanting to get Hamas to fuck off and not use me or my kids as human shields.

De Gaul agreed to French civilian casualties in the bombing campaigne against the French rail system leading up to D Day as the price he was willing to pay to be rid of the Germans.

I see similarities here.

ofc you are a jew lover. How about telling your killing ass soldiers to pipe down.

sebboeff

Lurker
1704747900392.png

wiggins

Forum Veteran
ofc you are a jew lover. How about telling your killing ass soldiers to pipe down.
Because my ignorant little chap, they have to kill Hamas to the last man and those guys have buried themselves within the civilian population centres and are not allowing the civilians to leave.

I have researched your previous posts, all 6 of them, and have a sinking suspicion that your mother was a wild African sheboon.

Am I right? Or am I right?

I see similarities here.

Not many jew lovers out there, unless you're a jew.

spidey1982

This user was banned
Honestly folks— I rather the Jews be over there in Israel. Send them all over there.

Only dumb fucks want Israel to be destroyed and the Jews to be diaspora-ed again. It’s very stupid to hate Israel so much that you want Jews to come back to your country.

Europe sent them there because they did not want them anymore

spidey1982

This user was banned
Lastly— what everyone think about Iran getting a nuclear bomb and nuking its arch enemy— Saudi Arabia. I would say the Iranians hate the Saudis more than the Jews

1.2kwPorscheKiller

Unbowed & Unbroken. PIRA.
Because without a doubt both sides are tyrants...

One of the sides believes that they are sent by God and lives victimizing themselves even with things that happened 8 decades ago using that as an excuse to expand and believe that they can do anything without being judged. The other is a people who were oppressed but instead of fighting for themselves they supported terrorist groups to fight and do atrocities for them. Both sides are tyrants, both sides are shit.
It's a perfect war.

Muslims and Jews annihilating one another, and taking our the best men they've got...

Saves us a job, and our enemies are doing the killing for us

It's great!

I see similarities here.

you seem really dumb they come kick you out from your house and build a fence around an area and put you in hamas support has grown more then ever

Fanny 😆
can i see some proof of mohammed being a pedo ?

wiggins

Forum Veteran
you seem really dumb they come kick you out from your house and build a fence around an area and put you in hamas support has grown more then ever

can i see some proof of mohammed being a pedo ?
You're just a fucking idiot son, no future in even responding to you after this.

1705888326369.png

woah mr psychopath i am scared and you proved me wrong mr sigma sir
i bet everyone at school thinks you are cool

Because my ignorant little chap, they have to kill Hamas to the last man and those guys have buried themselves within the civilian population centres and are not allowing the civilians to leave.

I have researched your previous posts, all 6 of them, and have a sinking suspicion that your mother was a wild African sheboon.

Am I right? Or am I right?
hamas know that isreal cant bomb those tunnels no matter what they use isreal knows it too there is no way hamas digging underground explains isreal bombardment you sound like a uneducated cunt and the civilians are with hamas support has only grown since the invasion into gaza strip

Lastly— what everyone think about Iran getting a nuclear bomb and nuking its arch enemy— Saudi Arabia. I would say the Iranians hate the Saudis more than the Jews
no they dont hate them that much they hate the goverment for selling out but nothing a 1000 missles in 5 minutes cant solve

Last edited:

Downfall

Lurker

I see similarities here.

But Jews are disgusting, everyone knows that!

Sharkbite

Fresh Meat
Show me one war anywere in history were kids and the innocent don't die
War is war wish people could just fucking grow up and learn to fuckingbwork together
Elimanate any group which show any signs af terrorism and all shit will come to a almost end

SR85

This user was banned
Has to be done, they will only turn into suicide-bombers. All muzrats have to be cleansed. We could prevent needless deaths by enforced sterilisation, though.

Back