Warning:Children Children killed last night by IDF (5 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Gerdo74

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE
This user was banned
I don't see why everyone is crying so much about children
I mean, yeah, they're dead
Along with so many other people
Children lives matters more to children
So grow up
The battle is with savages
Savages who used these children as human sheilds
Savages who took their bodies from their parents and piled them together to take pictures so they could seek more sympathy

I mean, I get it that most of you are sheeps and falls for this shit
But when you start talking logic on it, it's like Biden explaining how it's a great habit to take naps between international meetings

Can't believe you wrote embarrising in the same sentence you were correcting my grammer in😹
Anyway, instead of a lot of whining, why don't you give some logic?
Oh, probably coz you don't have a brain that can talk logic
I bet you're super educated, Chinese are super educated too, and we love their chinkland videos here on goregrish

Your entire reply is only whining, say something for real, that makes sense
Then we'll have an argument 😉

If you ever chocked on a girl's clit, please make sure it was really a girl 😹

I'm literally laughing on this dumbass, he wrote 'embarrising' while being a GrammerNazi😹😹😹
Difference is fucktard mine was a typo!
Glad I gave you a slither of hope to try regain some dignity.
You're still a horrible cunt, I'll take solace in that.

Can't believe you wrote embarrising in the same sentence you were correcting my grammer in😹
Anyway, instead of a lot of whining, why don't you give some logic?
Oh, probably coz you don't have a brain that can talk logic
I bet you're super educated, Chinese are super educated too, and we love their chinkland videos here on goregrish

Your entire reply is only whining, say something for real, that makes sense
Then we'll have an argument 😉

If you ever chocked on a girl's clit, please make sure it was really a girl 😹

I'm literally laughing on this dumbass, he wrote 'embarrising' while being a GrammerNazi😹😹😹
Go felch your semen out your dad's arse. Poofy cunt.

Knightro2000

Educating Morons is Eradication of Entertainment
Difference is fucktard mine was a typo!
Glad I gave you a slither of hope to try regain some dignity.
You're still a horrible cunt, I'll take solace in that.

Go felch your semen out your dad's arse. Poofy cunt.
Regain dignity?
Wow dude
Your mother really had some alcohol while she was pregnant with you
This is my last reply to you moron

FTT

Rookie
Santa aint coming this year.

Imagine thinking people actually give a fuck about this. Imagine thinking the west will rise up and intervene. People care more about the price of coffee and if stores do afterpay. What a time to be alive.

CuntSlayer91

I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER
It's pretty telling how they keep rearranging the bodies that they couldn't wait to use this as a propaganda tool

You mean the parents murdered their children. They believe in Hamas so they didn’t leave when they had the chance. Are the parents still alive?

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Palestinians and their supporters do not want peace or a piece of land. They seek death to the West.

The Jews will be efficient and will provide tissues for Pro Palestinian hypocrites.

Fuck Hamas and fuck their babies.

daddysslvt11

Fresh Meat
War should be avoided at all costs, all these uncivilized monkeys running around killing eachother over a bit of land. I say nuke the whole damn place, both sides, now no one gets it
i just know you’re a 300lb waddling bed sore just waiting for your next disability check so you can buy more deepweb content that reminds you of those late nights as a little girl in bed w your daddy. starbucks, milf, white pride? dad fucker FOR SURE.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
i just know you’re a 300lb waddling bed sore just waiting for your next disability check so you can buy more deepweb content that reminds you of those late nights as a little girl in bed w your daddy. starbucks, milf, white pride? dad fucker FOR SURE.
Your fat as fuck, project much lol, look at your profile pic. Super fatty, plaid makes you look bigger, idiot

Last edited:

spidey1982

This user was banned
if I were living in Gaza I'd be wanting to get Hamas to fuck off and not use me or my kids as human shields.

De Gaul agreed to French civilian casualties in the bombing campaigne against the French rail system leading up to D Day as the price he was willing to pay to be rid of the Germans.

I see similarities here.

Disclosure: I am a Jew lover...
Read about how life in the territories where the Palestinians lived at in the 1980s where 10 times better.

Jew and Arab were not killing each other either— fast forward 40 years and the situation has turned to shit. No Arab nation wants to fucking be bothered with the Palestinians

Sad! They could have been given shoe-boxes, and taught to polish their Israeli conqueror's boots.
I don’t think the Israelis want to deal with them. The Israelis rather import labor than bother with Palestinians

wiggins

Forum Veteran
War should be avoided at all costs, all these uncivilized monkeys running around killing eachother over a bit of land. I say nuke the whole damn place, both sides, now no one gets it
And that, my dear PinkE, is the Jewish King Solomon solution...

"Solomon, King David's son, was required to decide which of two women was the mother of a baby, when each of them claimed parenthood. Both had recently given birth, but one child had died. The story is recounted in the Old Testament (I Kings 3: 16-28).

Solomon announced that the child should be cut in two, so that each mother should have half. The real mother, unable to bear her son being killed, immediately offered it to the other woman, to save the child's life, whereas the other agreed to the proposal. The false mother was thus exposed, and Solomon returned the living child to its real mother. "

1701632837701.png

Vwj

NewbieX
Read about how life in the territories where the Palestinians lived at in the 1980s where 10 times better.

Jew and Arab were not killing each other either
Yeah not really, intifada, suicide bombers and hijackers were the story of the 1980’s for the Israelis to deal with

spidey1982

This user was banned
Yeah not really, intifada, suicide bombers and hijackers were the story of the 1980’s for the Israelis to deal with
They were on the road to peace. With the intifada — Hamas was born out of that. But today, the Palestinians are going for broke. No Arab nation wants to deal with them

They were on the road to peace. With the intifada — Hamas was born out of that. But today, the Palestinians are going for broke. No Arab nation wants to deal with them
The Palestinians could have had a lasting deal in the 1990s. But the horrendous murders they committed like the one I will post- are just barbaric. Then the Israelis do reprisals attacks. The whole area will not live in peace like neighbors do

The Palestinians could have had a lasting deal in the 1990s. But the horrendous murders they committed like the one I will post- are just barbaric. Then the Israelis do reprisals attacks. The whole area will not live in peace like neighbors do

Fuckers beheaded a baby. Wtf

And that, my dear PinkE, is the Jewish King Solomon solution...

"Solomon, King David's son, was required to decide which of two women was the mother of a baby, when each of them claimed parenthood. Both had recently given birth, but one child had died. The story is recounted in the Old Testament (I Kings 3: 16-28).

Solomon announced that the child should be cut in two, so that each mother should have half. The real mother, unable to bear her son being killed, immediately offered it to the other woman, to save the child's life, whereas the other agreed to the proposal. The false mother was thus exposed, and Solomon returned the living child to its real mother. "

View attachment 730047

Last edited:

RD81

Rookie
I hope it was quick. I don't care what side you're on. Children shouldn't have to spend their last moments suffering, in pain, and scared. What ever God they believe in should give them that.

Muji

Lurker
I don't see why everyone is crying so much about children
I mean, yeah, they're dead
Along with so many other people
Children lives matters more to children
So grow up
The battle is with savages
Savages who used these children as human sheilds
Savages who took their bodies from their parents and piled them together to take pictures so they could seek more sympathy

I mean, I get it that most of you are sheeps and falls for this shit
But when you start talking logic on it, it's like Biden explaining how it's a great habit to take naps between international meetings
Ever been there?
My main question is this: if a foreign country invaded your lands and started slaughtering your people at will and taking their land and homes would you just hide? Or would you man up and do whatever you can with the means necessary to fight back?
Remember this invader is a lot stronger than you can ever be..

spidey1982

This user was banned
That was proven to be propaganda along with 90% of the other bullshit the Zionists spew.. Wake the fuck up!
you stupid faggot… read the article.

Ever been there?
My main question is this: if a foreign country invaded your lands and started slaughtering your people at will and taking their land and homes would you just hide? Or would you man up and do whatever you can with the means necessary to fight back?
Remember this invader is a lot stronger than you can ever be..
You forgot one thing.. when Israel was founded in 1948. It had something like 600,000 Jews. Following the war for independence— the Arabs nations kicked out their Jews and sent the pa king to Israel — double the population.

Today something like 15% of all the Jews that live their have European ancestry where as the other 85% of the Jews are from Arab countries.

if Israel is to be destroyed- where the fuck are they supposed to go. No one wants them you dumb fuck.

If the fall, I rather they nuke the palestines, Lebanonese, Syrians, Iranians and Turks. No one gives a fuck about them fuck and their shit land

Last edited:
Back