accident Chinese Dude Won't Be Walking Anytime Soon (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Monkman777

Forum Veteran
What's with the impulse to engage with several tons of unstably suspended load? Don't they teach the basics of crisis management over there, starting with run the other way when faced with disaster? On second thought it is China, where everything is shitty, nothing works right, and one is easily replaced with another.
Exactly! My ass would be outta there like the flash if that car started tipping over.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Oh oh! Widdo China Man make Da boo boo! U So toopid widdo China Man! U so toopid! Go away fum heeya!...NAW!!!
Lol,😂🤣😂...SP
What's with the impulse to engage with several tons of unstably suspended load? Don't they teach the basics of crisis management over there, starting with run the other way when faced with disaster? On second thought it is China, where everything is shitty, nothing works right, and one is easily replaced with another.
2nd half of the Your paragraph Sum'd it up perfectly! 🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Very insect like response from his buddies. I hate working around two post lifts, they are so unstable and unpredictable and in my opinion violate the first rule of hydraulics which is never trust hydraulics 🤔
I think this is one of the few times I've seen the little slopes trying to help. And yes, hydraulics scare the poo out of me....often no warning before a failure. The injuries can be horrific.

What's with the impulse to engage with several tons of unstably suspended load?
He thought he was Super Kwan
1653268357098.png

Back