Chinese man pants down screaming - Weener out attack (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

teh_admiral

Rookie
.............he's the Chinese taste-tester for the Fentanyl we make and send to blackies NIGGERS like George Kirby.....................................

punkduck

Forum Veteran
Aha, caught red-handed. So you do watch this on repeat, fucking knew it Punky!

:eyebrows:
Saw reactions and came to check on what was being talked about dear. 😂 But the motive and the big Y we need to speculate on. It may help us. Who knows. Maybe it's a pressure valve he lets the weener out and runs around so he doesn't have to murder others. I could give it a go but with my crazy genius background I might be locked up in an institution with a rubber dick guard.

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Saw reactions and came to check on what was being talked about dear. 😂 But the motive and the big Y we need to speculate on. It may help us. Who knows. Maybe it's a pressure valve he lets the weener out and runs around so he doesn't have to murder others. I could give it a go but with my crazy genius background I might be locked up in an institution with a rubber dick guard.
We do, we do.. but it's not a regular spectacle for Guy to be unzipping, letting it all hang out and running about, screaming like a banshee 😅

('pressure valve'... lol) Heh, can you image all men doing this to relieve pressure? what a thought. Who knows though? some do odd things and have episodes, but guessing we'll never find out. You could therefore be right.

Nah, you'd be fine, just say it's a new foreplay scenario to get you in the mood, or a way to attract females either might work.

Even feather butted geniuses need to relieve the pressure 😉 (rubber dick guard, huh?) No kill please, you knows I luvs your tail feathers!

Back