accident ~Close but No Cigar - Romanian Woman Fatally Struck by Train~ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
:death:

Brănești, Romania

An elderly woman (sources differ over her age - either 68 or 73) was killed when she attempted to cross the railway lines while a train was passing through. Footage shows the woman disregarding the lowered barriers as she attempted to force her way through. At the last moment, the woman realized her mistake and attempted to quicken her pace, but it was too late.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
:death:

Brănești, Romania

An elderly woman (sources differ over her age - either 68 or 73) was killed when she attempted to cross the railway lines while a train was passing through. Footage shows the woman disregarding the lowered barriers as she attempted to force her way through. At the last moment, the woman realized her mistake and attempted to quicken her pace, but it was too late.

View attachment 652804

View attachment 652805
Aw! Poor Gwamma got Clipped by da Choo Choo! Silly Ole Gwamma;👁👁 at U Now! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

That's what you get for walking infront of the camera... Stupid bitch..
Exactly! Who does...Whoops...Who did She think She "WAS?" 🤣🤣🤣...SP

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
That is by far my absolute biggest fear. I had a coworker killed by a train, I've seen the aftermath of that type of accident and myself was split seconds from finding that same end. I can tell you from personal experience it isn't stupidity necessarily, but most people cross those railroads daily, sometimes many times a day. You just get used to it and start to not paying enough attention. I remember being a bit late for school and going thru a thousand things in my head, and simply didn't even realized I was already going thru. I then heard the noise and immediately froze, and that goddamn thing came within a foot. I remember screaming in fear and pushing back as hard as I could to avoid being sucked into it, and it took about maybe about two seconds until I was able to start moving away. Ever since, I avoid any type of railroads crossings and when I have to go thru one, I look about a dozen times each way before doing so.

Back