War Commander of Belarusian battalion "Volat" Ivan Marchuk killed in battle (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
During the battles for Lisichansk on June 26, 2022 the commander of the Belarusian battalion "Volat" Ivan Marchuk, nicknamed "Brest", was killed. This battalion was part of the regiment named after Kastus Kalinovsky, consisting of natives of Belarus fighting on the side of Ukraine.

The last message received from the soldiers said: "A tank is approaching us. We’re working on it."

photo_2022-07-09_00-07-54.jpg

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

Footage of the last day of the life of the commander of the Belarusian battalion "Volad" Ivan Marchuk with the call sign "Brest".

DokraOwl

Hooter
Many people are always eager to join a war before they know what the hell it even means. It means bullets and shrapnel and fire raining down on you constantly until you die or are horribly disfigured. I remember an account from a soldier fighting in one of the world wars who had been drafted, he said the way he got through the war was accepting from the very beginning that he was already dead, so every day that he lived was just part of this inevitable outcome.

Many people are always eager to join a war before they know what the hell it even means. It means bullets and shrapnel and fire raining down on you constantly until you die or are horribly disfigured. I remember an account from a soldier fighting in one of the world wars who had been drafted, he said the way he got through the war was accepting from the very beginning that he was already dead, so every day that he lived was just part of this inevitable outcome.
Well said. If you are in a war like the Ukraine war & you are within 5or10miles of the frontlines on either side, the Reaper is on your ass & he doesn't sleep...

angelsbreath

Well Known Member
We had grown men crying like little bitches among the bad ass gang bangers wanna bes pissing them selves as soon as a few rounds went over head.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
During the battles for Lisichansk on June 26, 2022 the commander of the Belarusian battalion "Volat" Ivan Marchuk, nicknamed "Brest", was killed. This battalion was part of the regiment named after Kastus Kalinovsky, consisting of natives of Belarus fighting on the side of Ukraine.

The last message received from the soldiers said: "A tank is approaching us. We’re working on it."

View attachment 665641
View attachment 665634
View attachment 665635
View attachment 665637
View attachment 665638
View attachment 665639
View attachment 665640

View attachment 665645
Footage of the last day of the life of the commander of the Belarusian battalion "Volad" Ivan Marchuk with the call sign "Brest".
Artillery doesn’t care who you are.

MasaHuku

NewbieX
As much as I enjoy dead Ruskis, the sight of dead UPA loving f*cks also brings joy to my heart. Such a sad country that has to glorify nazi genocidal fucks to have a semblance of national identity.

Back