Connecticut Elementary School shooting (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
dude..... those were the OLD BOXES. i posted that in the ( ). :facepalm:
I know broski...i got three boxes from the worst cable company ever...RCN. Two are HD and one looks like an old beeper on steroids. lol. Not to many options there for your MaCgyver tricks. But thnx again.

mrln

silent ghost
I know broski...i got three boxes from the worst cable company ever...RCN. Two are HD and one looks like an old beeper on steroids. lol. Not to many options there for your MaCgyver tricks. But thnx again.
IT WAS THE BOX FROM THE 80'S. THEY WERE BROWN. REMEMBER THEM? ALL BULKY -N- SHIT....

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
IT WAS THE BOX FROM THE 80'S. THEY WERE BROWN. REMEMBER THEM? ALL BULKY -N- SHIT....
Yes mrln...i remember bro. And the black ones too...paid 325 a pop for each. Can't get a fix one know. Dem dats are over. Shit, i tried asking a cable guy once...gave me the stink eye, we almost got into it.

mrln

silent ghost
Yes mrln...i remember bro. And the black ones too...paid 325 a pop for each. Can't get a fix one know. Dem dats are over. Shit, i tried asking a cable guy once...gave me the stink eye, we almost got into it.
I WUDDA RAPT THAT CORD AROWND HIS FUCKIN NECK!

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
I WUDDA RAPT THAT CORD AROWND HIS FUCKIN NECK!
No!, then the fucker had a problem with my cat...i told to him GTFO this is my cats home, fuck him, i wasn't locking the poor harmless thing, she was just being curious what cats do, he had the nerve to tell too put her away...fucker. ...called the company, got showtime for free for a month but there slick...if you don't call and cancel they keep charging you. :-_^:

mrln

silent ghost
No!, then the fucker had a problem with my cat...i told to him GTFO this is my cats home, fuck him, i wasn't locking the poor harmless thing, she was just being curious what cats do, he had the nerve to tell too put her away...fucker. ...called the company, got showtime for free for a month but there slick...if you don't call and cancel they keep charging you. :-_^:
HES A FAG THEN IF HE DONT LIKE PUSSY.
YOU NEED TO BE CAREFULL OF SHIT LIKE THAT. LIKE IF YOU BET SOMETHING THRU THE MAIL AND JUST PAY S&H. THEY KEEP CHARGING YOU TOO!

Back