Connecticut Elementary School shooting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dixon Vixen

FUCK OFF
Medical examiner is now say that each victim was hit multiple times with rifle shots. I thought that I read earlier that the rifle was found in the car. Reports are too conflicting.

mrln

silent ghost
32427_10151188982809150_1462402755_n.jpg

mrln

silent ghost
ok so now we here in the states have the worst school shooting crime in history,is there going to be someone out there who wants to "top" this one? or somewhere else in the world?

D.N.R.

Medication time
Medical examiner is now say that each victim was hit multiple times with rifle shots. I thought that I read earlier that the rifle was found in the car. Reports are too conflicting.
Reports have been very conflicting. All the victims were shot at least 3 times up to 11.:(

Yabaw

Banned
I know this is a gore site and all but out of respect for the parents who lost their children and out of respect of the parents on this board the only pic I want to see out of the wake of this is the dead body of that cold blooded muthafucker Adam Lanza
no dice, any and all pics found will be posted.

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
As much as I like this site if I had been there and had pics I could not post them. If it was adults maybe but not young children.
I agree...in all the years I've been a member hear i can never find the courage to open a thread when it comes to children. So innocent, they had there whole life's ahead of them and never got a chance. Just to think of the many parents and teachers world these maniacs just turn upside down is appalling. The fucker that's on the run better pray to god he's not found alive cause in prison, even if your placed in the SHU...were going to get to you. I know guns don't kill people, people do but something has to give or fucking change. This is fucking preposterous...i was so fucking pissed yesterday, ruined my day and made me think about my babies. :(
:rage:

D.N.R.

Medication time
I agree...in all the years I've been a member hear i can never find the courage to open a thread when it comes to children. So innocent, they had there whole life's ahead of them and never got a chance. Just to think of the many parents and teachers world these maniacs just turn upside down is appalling. The fucker that's on the run better pray to god he's not found alive cause in prison even if your placed in the SHU...were going to get to you. I know guns don't kill people, people do but something has to give or fucking change. This is fucking preposterous...i was so fucking pissed yesterday, ruined my day and made me think about my babies. :(
:rage:
Who is on the run? There was just 1 shooter and he shot himself. At first there was some confusion over the possibility of there being more than 1 but it's been ruled out.

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
Who is on the run? There was just 1 shooter and he shot himself. At first there was some confusion over the possibility of there being more than 1 but it's been ruled out.
To be honest with you i was so upset yesterday that i didn't want to see or hear anything more about.
So i stand corrected yet relief that the fucker is dead and theses poor folks can begin there healing.

D.N.R.

Medication time
To be honest with you i was so upset yesterday that i didn't want to see or hear anything more about.
So i stand corrected yet relief that the fucker is dead and theses poor folks can begin there healing.
I had to turn my tv off after awhile yesterday too. I watched a little bit more earlier but now I have it on the comedy channel. It's just too much to try to absorb.

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
Here's what I don't understand, though: Children die every day, tens of thousands of them. They starve to death, they die of disease, they die in traffic accidents, they die in house fires, they drown, they're murdered (but not often mass murdered), they fall prey to wild animals occasionally, they become war casualties, and so on and so forth.

A quick Google search reveals that approximately 21,000 children die each day around the world. That's over a thousand times more than died in this mass murder in Connecticut. Yet you're all far more concerned when a sensational media circus like this one occurs, throwing it all in your face and forcing you to confront reality.

That's the very definition of "reactionary." I'm no more sad today than I was yesterday or before, not because I don't care about children (I do, despite saying I hate them, BAH HUMBUG and so on), but because this is a tiny drop in the bucket. It happens constantly every second of every day, and being more sad because of this one event does a disservice to all the others.

If you're going to weep for dead children, weep for the other 99.9% who died that day, too, and those who'll die the next day, and the next, and the next. Blame humanity, nature and the universe. Accept that it's beyond our control. Humans love to control their environment as best they can, but we can't control it all.

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Day 2.. So much and so little I can say about this event. Although it happened 20 mins from my house, I believe I'd still be just as sad, angry, and perplexed if it had happened in another State. I passed my evaluation for a new marketing job today, yet the thought of a parent looking at little empty shoes, and beds, overshadowed my joy. I hate motherfuckers who steal joy for 15 minutes of fame because their life is so called "shit!" Targeting kids as your stage makes it all the worse.. There is one positive though.. the killer is gonna be buried in a city 20 mins away from me, and I can't wait to piss on his grave!

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Here's what I don't understand, though: Children die every day, tens of thousands of them. They starve to death, they die of disease, they die in traffic accidents, they die in house fires, they drown, they're murdered (but not often mass murdered), they fall prey to wild animals occasionally, they become war casualties, and so on and so forth.

A quick Google search reveals that approximately 21,000 children die each day around the world. That's over a thousand times more than died in this mass murder in Connecticut. Yet you're all far more concerned when a sensational media circus like this one occurs, throwing it all in your face and forcing you to confront reality.

That's the very definition of "reactionary." I'm no more sad today than I was yesterday or before, not because I don't care about children (I do, despite saying I hate them, BAH HUMBUG and so on), but because this is a tiny drop in the bucket. It happens constantly every second of every day, and being more sad because of this one event does a disservice to all the others.

If you're going to weep for dead children, weep for the other 99.9% who died that day, too, and those who'll die the next day, and the next, and the next. Blame humanity, nature and the universe. Accept that it's beyond our control. Humans love to control their environment as best they can, but we can't control it all.
Granted it's always a media circus for obvious reasons. But this happens to be the second largest fatal school shooting in U.S. history, and it involved children. Discrediting a handful of peoples sorrow with your "world total" statistics is pretty lame. Instead, how about showing some tax returns from your major contributions to St. Jude, or a picture with your ID next to it, of the child you sponsor at Feed the Children before you pass judgement.

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
It never ceases to amaze me...No matter what the issue there's always has to one or two knuckle heads who have to complain about everything. Always seem to find an insult in a bouquet of flowers. Sure children die everyday of malnutrition,hunger, abandonment and war etc. in all parts of the world but it's not every fucking day when some lunatic cuts down innocent children in a school, a fundamental injustice. Sucks when you read ignorance and perfidy.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The guy the cops caught running away was the shooters brother, Ryan. No news on what he has to do with it all but I think some of the answers will be with this brother who no way happened to just be there.

Back