Cop sues lady for mental anguish after he kills her son in law (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

This is definitely one for the WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF files.

A brief explanation

Apparently a Texas deputy was dispatcheded to a woman's house when she called in to report her son in law acting crazy on bath salts....now I don't know about you but that little bit of info alone would pretty much create a picture in my mind of what to expect.....where the fuck was this cop living in his time off? A convent? So he goes there, opens the door and is immediately attacked by the crazed drug fiend who bites him and breaks his nose lol
Texas whips out his taser, zaps the freak and then decides that's not enough so he empties his service revolver into the guy.......must suck to be in the throes of a drug addled nightmare of slobbering and uncontrolled contortion, screaming etc only to have someone kill you.
Anyway now Texas is suing the woman for 200 grand since he feels she should have warned him of the danger he was responding to.................

http://libertycrier.com/texas-deputy-sues-woman-for-mental-anguish-after-he-kills-her-son-in-law/

girl101

Forum Veteran
I find this way to funny, the cop should have never a police officer in the first place if he can not take mental anguish.

This is pretty much a case of, "I wasn't ready for what I could experience on duty, now I want compensation."
He should come to Flint, I bet you won't expect 85% of the shit you get into here.

Back