Cops shoot some crazy African in Melbourne (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Just happened, he had a big knife some people got stabbed trying to fight the cunt, the cops arrived had a go at beating the shit out of him, almost got stabbed so fuck it just blast him.

6/10 for effort.

The guy will probably die :tu: he took it right in the chest from another angle.

The burning car was probably unrelated. It's Melbourne.

edit:

Category: | Herald Sun

POLICE have shot a man who was attacking them in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD following a car explosion.

One person is dead and three are injured after the attack about 4.20pm.

Witnesses say police chased a man carrying a weapon down Bourke St following a crash that saw a car burst into flames outside Target near the corner of Swanston St.

One witness said two officers tried to apprehend the man, he produced a knife and tried to “stab them.”

Police shot the attacker in the chest and he’s in a critical condition in hospital.

Three people have been stabbed and one is dead at the scene, police said.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Update: the Terrorist died in hospital

giphy.gif

Police now believe the car fire and stabbings on Bourke Street this afternoon were a terror attack.
The suspect is understood to be known to ASIO.
The suspect is believed to have died.

We're hearing that police now believe the car fire and stabbings on Bourke Street were a lone wolf terror attack.

Police have been told by witnesses that the man was yelling "Allahu Akbar" at some stage.

Bourke Street attack live: terror suspect known to ASIO dies after stabbing rampage that leaves one dead and two injured

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Update: the Terrorist died in hospital

giphy.gif

Police now believe the car fire and stabbings on Bourke Street this afternoon were a terror attack.
The suspect is understood to be known to ASIO.
The suspect is believed to have died.

We're hearing that police now believe the car fire and stabbings on Bourke Street were a lone wolf terror attack.

Police have been told by witnesses that the man was yelling "Allahu Akbar" at some stage.

Bourke Street attack live: terror suspect known to ASIO dies after stabbing rampage that leaves one dead and two injured
What is ASIO? And why did the cop not empty the magazine into the guy, like they are TAUGHT TO DO HERE?

Elvis_presley

In your wife's wet dreams
Africans have turned Melbourne into a shithole, when my son lived in East Brunswick I was shocked last time we visited by these assholes roaming around and indesciminantly beating people

wino

DILLIGAF
I honestly hope that the video of how the cops dealt with this cunt is used for training other cops on how NOT to deal with cunts like this. ITs a classic case of shoot first if he lives then ask questions if he dies then the shooting is justified by the crime scene alone.

Liver1

Veteran of GG
Africans have turned Melbourne into a shithole, when my son lived in East Brunswick I was shocked last time we visited by these assholes roaming around and indesciminantly beating people

Yes when i was there they were sitting on the roofs of parked cars in car parks like Meercats, looking all around for victims or the cops, Somalians too.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
What is ASIO? And why did the cop not empty the magazine into the guy, like they are TAUGHT TO DO HERE?
Australian Security Intelligence Organisation |

There were 100's of people watching this guy attack from the sidewalk, no one ran away like the movies - nowdays you get your phone out. Our cops are trained to unload just like yours but they don't do it when 500 morons circle around getting it all for twitter. It looked like a street festival. Plus all the random cunts who tried to have a go at him. They lead him away to a bus shelter lol and ended it. Job done.

Reactions: msr

D.O.A.

We are Kings

It's one of the reasons the prime minister got dumped he was a sheep in wolf's clothing when it comes to immigration and dealing with the left and their legion of bleeding heart faggots. We should dump all niggers at sea from helicopters off the coast of WA. It's shark season. Brunswick is a inner city yuppy infested green party voting suburb of cancerous leftists and assorted tardhats. They get exactly what they voted for.

Another funny thing is african niggers think they can emulate USA ghetto niggers here.
Wrong country for that shit you fucking shitskin dildos.

Reactions: msr

Elvis_presley

It's one of the reasons the prime minister got dumped he was a sheep in wolf's clothing when it comes to immigration and dealing with the left and their legion of bleeding heart faggots. We should dump all niggers at sea from helicopters off the coast of WA. It's shark season. Brunswick is a inner city yuppy infested green party voting suburb of cancerous leftists and assorted tardhats. They get exactly what they voted for.

Another funny thing is african niggers think they can emulate USA ghetto niggers here.
Wrong country for that shit you fucking shitskin dildos.

look at Europe, that place is doomed

Elvis_presley

I have no issue with immigration but if those who are recipient to a first world's generosity abuse this gift by acting like thugs then they need to be repatreated to whatever 3rd world shithole they came from even if they're 2nd or 3rd generation

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I hope the UK will dump Theresa May she's the same as our former PM, Turnbull. Weak, indecisive and a sellout.
Her days are numbered whatever happens with Brexit, she seems to have an uncanny knack of pissing all sides off. The best thing for the UK would be a no deal Brexit, no influence by the EU over the running of the UK at all, if the UK does get a Trade Deal it will cost too much and we will still be ruled by the EU.

McM

ARSELING
That is a shame because he looks like he could do a better job of Immigration Control than the usual types of idiot politicians we see.

Yeah, he's an on local level popular right activist, not unintelligent but very radical. I don't know exactly what's going on with him at the moment.

Back