Cops shoot some crazy African in Melbourne (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Yeah, he's an on local level popular right activist, not unintelligent but very radical. I don't know exactly what's going on with him at the moment.
What do the tattoos mean? Is the Far Right really gaining in popularity in Germany and Austria?

McM

ARSELING
What do the tattoos mean? Is the Far Right really gaining in popularity in Germany and Austria?

The writing says 'bitterböse' (very angry), maybe a title from the 'Böse Onkel' group and a 'Black Sun' is visible. The axes and letters I don't know.
Difficult to say, many are voting for a right party just as a kind of protest. On a regional level especially in the east there are a lot of them in politics involved. If they ever come to power I'm not sure, maybe in a coalition with other parties, a kind of light version.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
The writing says 'bitterböse' (very angry), maybe a title from the 'Böse Onkel' group and a 'Black Sun' is visible. The axes and letters I don't know.
Difficult to say, many are voting for a right party just as a kind of protest. On a regional level especially in the east there are a lot of them in politics involved. If they ever come to power I'm not sure, maybe in a coalition with other parties, a kind of light version.

The Black Sun is a Nazi symbol so I guess this guy is Far Right then? If the EU continues to try to force member states to take a percentage of Merkels brown skinned friends then this will type of "New Politician" will become ever more popular.

Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
The Black Sun is a Nazi symbol so I guess this guy is Far Right then? If the EU continues to try to force member states to take a percentage of Merkels brown skinned friends then this will type of "New Politician" will become ever more popular.

Yeah, faaaar right. Some crazy people there, here are two other known activists.

Activists.jpg

McM

ARSELING
I think if I were an "activist" I would try to remain invisible, these people would not be hard to find in a crowd.

The pair is more active on Nazi rock concerts and demonstrations than 'political work'. But these concerts and the selling of records, DVDs, t-shirts, books etc. gain a relatively good income for the organizations and the producers of this Nazi fashion stuff, some money went even to the British Combat 18 and other 'terror' groups in the past. They supported groups in Yugoslavia and Ukraine during the war there, for example. Some fought even themselfs as mercs. Our secret service is involved in this stuff, a lot came out during the long trial against the NSU (a small group who killed 6 Turks) in the last years, their answer was to lock the related files forever.

Last edited:

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
The pair is more active on Nazi rock concerts and demonstrations than 'political work'. But these concerts and the selling of records, DVDs t-shirts, books etc. gain a relatively good income for the organizations and the producers of this Nazi fashion stuff, some money went even to the British Combat 18 and other 'terror' groups in the past. They supported groups in Yugoslavia and Ukraine during the war there, for example. Some fought even themselfs as mercs. Our secret service is involved in this stuff, a lot came out during the long trial against the NSU (a small group who killed 6 Turks) in the last years, their answer was to lock the related files forever.
Thanks McM that is very interesting, there are similar groups in the UK but I think all they do is sit around with cups of tea and cucumber sandwiches.........mostly.

Reactions: McM
Back