Must Have Been Hot Mustard (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
A teenage girl is dead following a stabbing outside a Washington, D.C. McDonald's early Sunday morning, CBS affiliate WUSA-TV reported.

According to DC police, they were called to a hospital around 2:10 a.m. Sunday after a 16-year-old girl came in seeking treatment for stab wounds. Despite lifesaving efforts, the victim later died.

The victim was identified by police as Naima Liggon, of Waldorf, Maryland.

According to WUSA-TV, police said the teen had been stabbed during a fight with another teen girl in a car outside the McDonald's at the intersection of U and 14th streets NW.

A detective testified in court that the girls were at the McDonald's together, ordered food and then got into a car together, according to WUSA-TV. At that point, the detective said the girls got into an argument over the sauces they got, and that's when the stabbing happened.

DC police said another 16-year-old girl, also from Waldorf, Maryland, was arrested and charged with second degree murder Sunday.

Judge Sherri Beatty-Arthur reiterated the cause of the fight when she decided to hold the teenage suspect at a secure facility until her next hearing. Fox 5 DC reported.

"At the time of her arrest, the suspect was found to be in possession of a knife," DC police said in a news release.

Did they look a little like this?

1693650026452.png

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Is 'hot mustard' about the mustard's temperature? Or 'hot' like very spicy?
It's difficult to differ for me; we'd say 'sharp mustard'. šŸ˜
Its not spicy its different than yellow mustard though.

Reactions: McM

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
If you find it send it to me please. This was on a copy cat site and so far all the copy cats I've tried were pretty darn close.
So that was the first version I made and found it to be too tart.

This is the one I made for round 2 but with a few mods.

I don't believe that brown mustard is the correct base. The real McDonalds sauce, at least the Canadian version, shows no sign of there being any brown mustard so I used regular French's yellow. Didn't add any additional white vinegar but did sub in 1/4 tsb apple cider vinegar. IMO it turned around reasonably close to the original.

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
So that was the first version I made and found it to be too tart.

This is the one I made for round 2 but with a few mods.

I don't believe that brown mustard is the correct base. The real McDonalds sauce, at least the Canadian version, shows no sign of there being any brown mustard so I used regular French's yellow. Didn't add any additional white vinegar but did sub in 1/4 tsb apple cider vinegar. IMO it turned around reasonably close to the original.
Ty šŸ˜Š

McM

ARSELING
I wanna try this and see if it tastes like it

View attachment 704676
Now I've read the recipes, I think it resembles our Bavarian sweet mustard to a certain extent. It isn't hot, and you take it for white sausages with pretzel, for example. It's a typical breakfast there.
Yes, often a beer at 9 am on work too; the bureaus I've worked in had all a vending machine for beer. (But not sure how it is today, it's 20 years ago.)

ww.jpg

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Now I've read the recipes, I think it resembles our Bavarian sweet mustard to a certain extent. It isn't hot, and you take it for white sausages with pretzel, for example. It's a typical breakfast there.
Yes, often a beer at 9 am on work too; the bureaus I've worked in had all a vending machine for beer. (But not sure how it is today, it's 20 years ago.)

View attachment 704774
šŸ˜² white sausage?

Reactions: McM
Back