Must Have Been Hot Mustard (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A teenage girl is dead following a stabbing outside a Washington, D.C. McDonald's early Sunday morning, CBS affiliate WUSA-TV reported.

According to DC police, they were called to a hospital around 2:10 a.m. Sunday after a 16-year-old girl came in seeking treatment for stab wounds. Despite lifesaving efforts, the victim later died.

The victim was identified by police as Naima Liggon, of Waldorf, Maryland.

According to WUSA-TV, police said the teen had been stabbed during a fight with another teen girl in a car outside the McDonald's at the intersection of U and 14th streets NW.

A detective testified in court that the girls were at the McDonald's together, ordered food and then got into a car together, according to WUSA-TV. At that point, the detective said the girls got into an argument over the sauces they got, and that's when the stabbing happened.

DC police said another 16-year-old girl, also from Waldorf, Maryland, was arrested and charged with second degree murder Sunday.

Judge Sherri Beatty-Arthur reiterated the cause of the fight when she decided to hold the teenage suspect at a secure facility until her next hearing. Fox 5 DC reported.

"At the time of her arrest, the suspect was found to be in possession of a knife," DC police said in a news release.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
You and me both lol I remember when they stopped making it , left the whole order at the window and got pizza instead šŸ¤£

Glad they brought it back
I did the same. Ordered the nuggets with hot mustard at the drive through, when they told me they discontinued the hot mustard I told them "keep the nuggets and drove away. Short time later they brought it back.

billiam

Well Known Member
1bb88fe4.jpg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Is 'hot mustard' about the mustard's temperature? Or 'hot' like very spicy?
It's difficult to differ for me; we'd say 'sharp mustard'. šŸ˜
Its 'sharp' like sniffing pure amonia.

We say chillie is 'hot' but it's a different 'hot' to mustard which is more of a nasal burn like a knife through the sinus'.

Wasabi is hot like mustard.

Reactions: McM
Back