accident Cyclist Fell Under The Truck (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
On the road from La Esperanza to San Mateo, Quetzaltenango, Erick Sical Mazariegos, 30 years old, died after being run over.
"He was riding his bicycle, he skidded, there was a sign out of the store and he collided with it, because of the impact he returned to the asphalt, a truck was coming and ran over him", said a witness.

loop0987

CuriouslyMorbid
On the road from La Esperanza to San Mateo, Quetzaltenango, Erick Sical Mazariegos, 30 years old, died after being run over.
"He was riding his bicycle, he skidded, there was a sign out of the store and he collided with it, because of the impact he returned to the asphalt, a truck was coming and ran over him", said a witness.

View attachment 763158
haha oh my god that fucking sign! That’s what tripped him up. Very ballsy to be cycling right there. I guess we should be grateful in Utah, they get their own lane. Literally sometimes.

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
stupid cyclists think it is so much smarter to ride on the wrong side of the road.
I don't think it would had made a difference.

He appeared to be a poor bastard. I mean 30 years old still riding a bike to get around? It seems as he was wearing his work clothes. Definitely not you're run of the mill cyclist douchebag you find in such places as Europe.

Back