accident Dallas airshow collision (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Black Momba

Anal raping, unwilling white bitches. -Kobe
I wonder if that was a stunt gone wrong or someone just wasn't paying attention.
Not a stunt. Its a sort of simulation of a few P63's flanking the B-17 mothership in WWII. The P63 was already in a loooong left turn bank, he saw nothing towards his right for a long period, the P63's visibility is nearly straight ahead. If you get a chance look at a cockpit in a 63, then think about a long bank left - you aint seeing shit.

Someone mentioned about the FAA and changes, I could see that.
Had that gone down into the strip mall there :shit:

Oddly they crashed on the airfield they left from.

We're housing the illegal Muslims the apartments above flight training schools all over the US

It's okay Shaniqua this is how the white men lives. Fucking surreal isn't it?

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
Smaller plane was obviously trying to show off. and plus the wing blocked his vision at close bearings. Was probably inexpiericed in flying older type planes

bipolar_transistor

Well Known Member
I would like to add my Dad was at SLC airbase and one P38 landed on another P38. Midair collision one pilot died. The guy on the bottom. Flying can deadly.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
This happen over the Grand Canyon DC6 and a Constellation. Could not. See the other.
These two aircraft hit each other and the top one controlled both and crash landed safely.

1668315166491.png

Black Momba

Anal raping, unwilling white bitches. -Kobe
Continuing what I mentioned above. A long, long left bank, you're not gonna see anything to the right (except the sky because of the angle on bank) and where the B17 was was under his feet. No windows down there lol.

P-63

Cant edit post above, something about time limit 5 minutes...

dx2p.png

z164.png

70hu.png

Last edited:

Aldebaran

Lurker
What are the boxes meant to be highlighting?
Just a guess here, but it appears to be a screenshot of a DSLR viewfinder. Those squares are the focus points. Love to see the actual raw jpeg image file. Looks like some great detail was captured.

Back