DARRELL BROOKS TRIAL: Waukesha Parade Massacre - Courtroom INSANITY! 🤯😬😵‍💫 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.

If you haven't seen any of the courtroom antics this greezy psychopath has been causing - YOU HAVE TO! Brooks is acting as his own counsel as he attempts to defends himself againat 6 life sentences for the murders he committed by running his truck through a community parade in Wisconsin in November 2021. Spoiler: He's failing miserably. But it's so fucking entertaining to watch. I can't even believe that his bullshit and shenanigans are even being tolerated. Check it out!

JayZee

One thing China got right is their justice system. This monkey would have already been shot in the back of the head.
Agreed. It's outrageous how this buffoonery is tolerated and permitted. The judge is patient, and that's admirable - but someone as guilty and filthy as this lunatic doesn't deserve any leniency. He should have already been put in the chair. Case closed.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
He’s trying to be the next Ted Bundy, in regards to his antics.

However, he does not have the brains, charisma or credibility as a killer to come close. He ain’t getting no following of psycho honeys like Ted either 😂. Just some gruff hairy shower lovers 😂😂😂.

Gutshot

Certified Fucksmith
It’s pretty amusing to watch the prosecution on split screen while this clown is asking his direct and cross questions.
Everyone is seems is just trying not to give him anything he can use on appeal.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

If you haven't seen any of the courtroom antics this greezy psychopath has been causing - YOU HAVE TO! Brooks is acting as his own counsel as he attempts to defends himself againat 6 life sentences for the murders he committed by running his truck through a community parade in Wisconsin in November 2021. Spoiler: He's failing miserably. But it's so fucking entertaining to watch. I can't even believe that his bullshit and shenanigans are even being tolerated. Check it out!

Oh He's Fkn Insane alright;Insane if He think's that His retarded Plea of Dunceness is going to work! Unfortunately for all the Families involved;They're forced to Sit thru this Fkn Charade,B'cuz He has a right to represent Himself! It's a Fkn Mockery of the Court System! GUILTY-Take-em out back,And it's a Bullet in the Head!!!
DONE DEAL!!! 😡😡😡...SP

Jon N.

Forum Veteran

I don't understand why their entertaining this putz, yeah everyone has a right to defend themselves, but this fuck is on many videos showing him run people over deliberately. if this ass robbed a bank and shot and killed everyone in there and seen on cctv, I'll bet there'd be no fucking way anyone would let them do what he's doing, his ass would have been in prison in less time than this trials taking.

JayZee

Fucking WILD! He is a total lunatic. Fuck this guy!

I don't understand why their entertaining this putz, yeah everyone has a right to defend themselves, but this fuck is on many videos showing him run people over deliberately. if this ass robbed a bank and shot and killed everyone in there and seen on cctv, I'll bet there'd be no fucking way anyone would let them do what he's doing, his ass would have been in prison in less time than this trials taking.
I heard there is some deliberation over his intent regarding plowing over people in the parade. Apparently there is a possibility he was attempting to escape police following him while driving to avoid getting locked up for his priors. Regardless, he is a mass murdering psychopath. I am shocked that his antics are tolerated. He should have lost his right as self-counsel by now. The whole trial is a circus and waste of time because whether or not he had intent, he still murdered 6 people. Lock him up already.

Last edited:

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran

If he really thinks he's gonna win his trial like this he's out of his mind. He might as well kiss his ass goodbye.

Sitting in a jury box wondering why they keep letting him talk seems like living in America wondering why we keep letting politicians just talk

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Yes! It shows U how backwards we're going as a Society when Shit like this is accepted!!!
😡😡😡...SP

You can’t tell me that social media and the like have not contributed to his anger and lunacy traits. Fuck ‘im. Either the death penalty or in solitary confinement with the key thrown down the shitter.
AGREED! Listen to the Man!!!
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP

Sunsun

NewbieX

It makes me scared, lady you condemned a shit ton of people, he deserves it yeah but tuffen up judge, WTF

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
And good riddance.

it's always the same when these pavement apes try to sound smart..... it's so fkn sickening....
You're a dumb monkey nigger and I sentence you to death just on that fact alone...... nevermind the torture you deserve

hedgerow

simpelton
He’s trying to be the next Ted Bundy, in regards to his antics.

However, he does not have the brains, charisma or credibility as a killer to come close. He ain’t getting no following of psycho honeys like Ted either 😂. Just some gruff hairy shower lovers 😂😂😂.
your stupid to so

Back