Dead Tamil Women Rebels (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sally

dead
Sometimes it's hard to figure out who the terrorists are. These are LTTE (Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eela). They're not looking their best.
ltte9.png
ltte7.png
ltte3.png
ltte2.png
lte18.png
newwww.png
ltte12.png

jaymiguels

DERP DERP DERP
New pictures, I saw others without the covering. I guess the Sri Lankan Army is tired of the exploitation.

Sally

dead
Sally, can you tell me exactly WHAT it is these chick's purpose was? What did they do? Were they some kind of rebel chick's?:shrug:
I'm no expert but the Tamil Tigers are a secessionist group from Sri Lanka. They've long been considered a very brutal terrorist group. Somehow these pictures came from a website that talks about war crimes against the terrorists. It might be a bit like the Israeli/Palestinian conflict where each group tries to paint the other as terrorists. I don't know enough to take sides.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
I'm no expert but the Tamil Tigers are a secessionist group from Sri Lanka. They've long been considered a very brutal terrorist group. Somehow these pictures came from a website that talks about war crimes against the terrorists. It might be a bit like the Israeli/Palestinian conflict where each group tries to paint the other as terrorists. I don't know enough to take sides.
Well Thank you very much! That's cool there's some bad ass chick's tryin' to kick ass out there, if there NOT the bad girl's though!?! Don't know:shrug:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Sally, can you tell me exactly WHAT it is these chick's purpose was? What did they do? Were they some kind of rebel chick's?:shrug:

These are LTTE female fighters that fought right alongside the male fighters. The LTTE women were trained as well as the men in weapons use, guerrilla warfare tactics, and suicide attacks. The photos of these dead female fighters will have other photos that are of the dead males that they were killed with, but usually the Sri Lanka soldiers like to focus on the bodies of the dead or captured women.

Sev

Well Oiled Member
I'd say raped, because it seems they would all be undressed if they were searching them

Sally

dead
Don't you know that's the only official way to tell if they are dead or not? They have to see them and check for firmness and then they can declare them dead!!
I have a long video of the bodies being collected and being dragged to and thrown onto a truck. I don't know how to share it here, though. It's definitely not YouTube appropriate.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
I have a long video of the bodies being collected and being dragged to and thrown onto a truck. I don't know how to share it here, though. It's definitely not YouTube appropriate.
Wouldn't you just upload the file like you would with pic's? All I know is after you highlight the url that you need to press control plus V and then upload?? I think!?!

Back