Dead Tamil Women Rebels (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
    This user was banned
    I see, did you ask DeathHand yet? Maybe he could help you figure it out?

b2ux

Banned
    This user was banned
    I have a long video of the bodies being collected and being dragged to and thrown onto a truck. I don't know how to share it here, though. It's definitely not YouTube appropriate.
    POST THE LINK ILL GET IT YOU HAVE TO GET THE LINK OUT OF THE SOURCE AND POST IT.....

another
    99e2p5.jpg

Snicker

Sickest Bitch
    Obviously their Grandmothers never told them to wear matching underwear like mine always did!! I was told to wear the same set bra and knickers just incase I ever got knocked down and the Dr's had to cut my clothes off!! Oh the shame!!:facepalm:

Obviously their Grandmothers never told them to wear matching underwear like mine always did!! I was told to wear the same set bra and knickers just incase I ever got knocked down and the Dr's had to cut my clothes off!! Oh the shame!!:facepalm:

ya you know when you have no money, have been fighting and living in the jungles for 15 years trying to fight for your religion against an overwhelming ethnic presence then yes, too bad! stupid idiot

keymon231

Professional Beaver Inspector
    ya you know when you have no money, have been fighting and living in the jungles for 15 years trying to fight for your religion against an overwhelming ethnic presence then yes, too bad! stupid idiot

LTTE is not fighting for religion, they're fighting to create an independent state.

Back