Death of thousands (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
All wasps pollinate to some degree mate 🤷‍♂️ as you say "Google works just fine" 👍🤣
That's very Cool! I was told that they didn't pollinate! Just that their Vicious Sons of Bitches that will attack for No Reason at all...And that their ltl Carnivores! So I'll check that out,And if they do actually pollinate...My Bad Bro🤙
SP
They're wasps not bees
And although they don't make honey they do pollinate
Well,Son of a Stinky Rat! They do Pollinate My Friend! U Stuck It! Thanku for the Correction! I luv it when I learn sumthin new;Not So much when I get it Wrong! Lol,🤣..SP

Last edited:

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
That's very Cool! I was told that they didn't pollinate! Just that their Vicious Sons of Bitches that will attack for No Reason at all...And that their ltl Carnivores! So I'll check that out,And if they do actually pollinate...My Bad Bro🤙
SP
They are in deed vicious sons of bitches and will attack for no reason at all but they are 100% beneficial to people's gardens and farmers crops, they eat the insects that eat crops and although they don't pollinate like bees they do still pollinate...

But I still hate wasps and would most definitely kill a nest if I had one on my property 🤷‍♂️ bees however I would leave unless they were inside my property or in a place that directly affected people but even then I would not kill them, there's a few people who live near me who will remove swarming bees and bees nests and relocate them to their hives

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
They are in deed vicious sons of bitches and will attack for no reason at all but they are 100% beneficial to people's gardens and farmers crops, they eat the insects that eat crops and although they don't pollinate like bees they do still pollinate...

But I still hate wasps and would most definitely kill a nest if I had one on my property 🤷‍♂️ bees however I would leave unless they were inside my property or in a place that directly affected people but even then I would not kill them, there's a few people who live near me who will remove swarming bees and bees nests and relocate them to their hives
I feel exactly as U do about that;And would respond in the same way under the exact conditions!
SP

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I feel exactly as U do about that;And would respond in the same way under the exact conditions!
SP
This swarm was just up the road from my house last year and a bee keeper removed them, but Northern Gas Network the company who were carrying out works to the main gas pipes under the road sprayed them with a pesticide 😥
Screenshot_20220524_041727_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_20220524_041824_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_20220524_041837_com.facebook.katana.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

McM

ARSELING

I have normally 2 nests on the property one is always in a heap of old branches/cut-offs of wood. It's left there for the insects and small animals. The nests are far away enough from the house so they don't bother us much. When we eat outside in late summer (the wasps roaming aimlessly around because their queen has died at this time), they get flat bowls with sweet liquid standing ~10 meters away. Works most of the time.
And who didn't take the offer gets the flap. :lol:

Back