Police Tasing Death Of Atlanta Man (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I wonder if he was triggering his own heart attack (myocardial infarction) due to getting himself all excited and doing more exercise in 30 seconds than he does in a month. His squirming and vocal protests calmed before he was tased.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Rules for dealing with American cops: 1. Shut the fuck up!
2. Fighting them will not ever benefit you.
3. If you can't follow rule number 1, speak clear coherent PROPER English.
4. Don't answer any questions they didn't ask. Answer the ones they do ask with as few words as possible.
I'm mostly pro law enforcement but that doesn't take away from citizen's rights. Be respectful, be honest, don't be aggressive.

I pretty sure this has been posted before but its still good advice

GAYpgdJXkAAbHZD.jpg

its like they think they will get a pass if they keep saying "i can't breeve"

Seeing it all the time in cop vs. scumbag videos. Black, white, male, female, young, old....they all think this is somehow going to work.

NicoM1

Rookie
4. Don't answer any questions they didn't ask. Answer the ones they do ask with as few words as possible.
1. "Shut the fuck up"
2. Hand over your information while "shutting the fuck up"
3. Ask politely if you are free to leave or are being detained while still "shutting the fuck up"
4. Politely refuse search when asked and continue to "shut the fuck up"
4. "Shut the fuck up" while sitting patiently (or standing outside your car) for the "investigation"
Cops will write you a ticket or arrest you regardless of your "cooperation" level.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
And at the first available moment, find out where they live and burn their home down.

Back