Police Tasing Death Of Atlanta Man (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
Rules for dealing with American cops: 1. Shut the fuck up!
2. Fighting them will not ever benefit you.
3. If you can't follow rule number 1, speak clear coherent PROPER English.
4. Don't answer any questions they didn't ask. Answer the ones they do ask with as few words as possible.

Last edited:

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
Rules for dealing with American cops: 1. Shut the fuck up!
2. Fighting them will not ever benefit you.
3. If you can't follow rule number 1, speak clear coherent PROPER English.
4. Don't answer any questions they didn't ask. Answer the ones they do ask with a few words as possible.
Agreed!! Luckily it's common sense for most of the population. Luckily for us we have the pleasure of seeing this stupid nignog get killed over a ticket :woo: :nig::aintnotime:

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
People seem to forget cops haven't been to law school. So let them do or say what they want. Any question they ask just reply "I need an attorney to answer that." If they want to arrest you then let them. After they arrest you then you reply "I need to speak to an attorney" to anything they ask you. As long as they have your license they don't need to ask you any questions.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
People seem to forget cops haven't been to law school. So let them do or say what they want. Any question they ask just reply "I need an attorney to answer that." If they want to arrest you then let them. After they arrest you then you reply "I need to speak to an attorney" to anything they ask you. As long as they have your license they don't need to ask you any questions.
But this was all over a speeding ticket and him refusing to sign it. By signing it, its not an omission of guilt. By law you have to acknowledge you recieved it.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
But this was all over a speeding ticket and him refusing to sign it. By signing it, its not an omission of guilt. By law you have to acknowledge you recieved it.
It’s commonly believed signing the ticket is an admission of guilt, but this is false. It’s merely a confirmation that you received it. You don't have to conversation with them. And you don't really have to sign your name on it, the officer just needs to see you mark on it.

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
DADD5421-6688-4C24-9108-C16966EF301F.jpeg

Back