Dedicated to the Wagner PMC, their victories & their defeats : (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FrogOne

Rookie
If you liked or disliked the Wagnerites, find a pic or a vid and post it :

PMC-6.jpg

In Syria with a snitch:

Wagner-1.jpeg

These two PMC were captured, tortured, and executed by Syrian rebels:

Wagner-8.jpg

Their boss ordered these Special APC for convoy protections, they are dubbed Wagner Wagon.

Wagner-7.jpg

Wagner-5.jpg

Wagner-6.jpg

Local troops working with Wagner .

Wagner-9b.jpg

Convoy protection in C.A.R.
Wagner-9a.jpg

Wagner-9c.jpg

Last edited:

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Wagner group defeated a NATO trained army;
This is an embarrassing situation for NATO 🫢
Those NATO trained Battalions are yet to be on the field, While your crowing about victories, it's taken 9 months to subdue Bahkmut, not really a crowning glory for a World Power. I will admit, Wagner is the best Russia can put on the field, for an illegal fighting force that is supposedly illegal for Russia to have, more Russki lies, all governments lie, they usually come clean when busted, Russia keeps on with the lie hoping that it will become truth if it continues the lie. @Dirlwanger get where I'm coming from.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Those NATO trained Battalions are yet to be on the field, While your crowing about victories, it's taken 9 months to subdue Bahkmut, not really a crowning glory for a World Power. I will admit, Wagner is the best Russia can put on the field, for an illegal fighting force that is supposedly illegal for Russia to have, more Russki lies, all governments lie, they usually come clean when busted, Russia keeps on with the lie hoping that it will become truth if it continues the lie. @Dirlwanger get where I'm coming from.
Trained batallions, you mean a handful of men for the spring offensive, in a month is summer. 🤣

Punisher_1

This user was banned
You couldn’t be a merc you wet wipe
Oh look I triggered Ivan, hey buddy did you collect up all those body parts from the last operation? Ya Wagner is not really Mercs I made a mistake with that comment. They are really baby-touching faggots from the lowest dregs of the criminal underworld scrapped up to fill the cannon fodder status of the oligarchs at the top.

You are nothing but Sunflower fertilizer...........................

Granted it looks like you started a meme account. Good luck tardo.

Back