Dedicated to the Wagner PMC, their victories & their defeats : (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FrogOne

Rookie
10 burned bodies were recovered at the crash site,
DNA samples were collected for positive identification.
Prigozhin's phone was on 1 of those bodies.

Longer version of the "accident"

Last edited:

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
A Wagner cemetery has been demolished, probably by government forces:

Like on "good old time of Stalin"..

Suddenly it seems that you are worried about a graveyard of Russian mercenaries. The same mercenaries that months ago you called orcs, prisoners, war criminals, rapists, etc, etc...
If Putin had the same mentality as Stalin, Ukraine would be nothing more than a desert at this point. Kiev still exists and its citizens have a normal life despite the war, do you know how many civilians died in this war? Less than 10,000, fucking idiot.

Deadkennedy

IcedUraPnesSpidey
☦️The Wagner cemetery was burned near Irkutsk

Here's a video of the desecration of the Wagner cemetery with English subs.

Attachments

• VID_20230827_224612_985.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • desecration of Wagner cemetery.mp4
    3.7 MB

FrogOne

Rookie
The Wagner PMCs are loved very well in Russia:

Wagner-10b.jpg
Wagner-10a.jpg

Wagner-10c.jpg

Wooden crosses were removed, to be replaced with block stone pyramids :

Wagner-10d.jpg

Wagner-10e.jpg

Last edited:

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Russians are stupid,petty,and envious.
And Ukrainians are? Highly intelligent yet somehow a displaced migrant community being carted around to places which aren't totally devestated.

Whose petty and envious really.. really really
Even going from mainstream media and new outlets, guardian, sun, daily mail compilations.. w.e.f videos on the situation, open society videos on the situation.. going from all these sources
It has to be said, the stupid petty jealous orcs
Have done.. more damage ..

I'm not on either side. Still just see it as a proxy war and essentially dumping ground, renovation project. With both sides working towards the same end.

Given the mainstream narratives regarding the issue though.. supporting Russia seems evil. Supporting Ukraine seems fucking retarded.
War is hell hey, fuck sides... People are fighting hopeless fights in mud holes again for bullshit fantastical reasons which don't bare up to geopolitical realities.

Fuck we even put little flags above the combatants head for videos and keep kill counts on the screen. I've never seen hunger games but I imagine it's the same level of dystopian waste.
Everything supported or railed against, with little emoji's! And some up or downvotes

Meanwhile ruskie Vlad and ukie Sergei are churned back into the soil
And a few more westerner's have culturally enriching housemates now

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Those NATO trained Battalions are yet to be on the field, While your crowing about victories, it's taken 9 months to subdue Bahkmut, not really a crowning glory for a World Power. I will admit, Wagner is the best Russia can put on the field, for an illegal fighting force that is supposedly illegal for Russia to have, more Russki lies, all governments lie, they usually come clean when busted, Russia keeps on with the lie hoping that it will become truth if it continues the lie. @Dirlwanger get where I'm coming from.
This written 3 months ago.

Back in May it took the Orks 9 months to take Bahkmut. And three months after that, the Ukrainians have it surrounded.

I dont hate Mercs as I was going to be one at one time in my life, what I hate is that these guys are real assholes.

Giggles That Time US Forces Tore Hundreds of Russian Wagner Group Mercenaries to Pieces in Syria
If the US were fully involved in this war, it'd be over in less than 3 days, and we'd be inside of Moscow in 5.

FrogOne

Rookie
Came across more information about the captured Wagnerites in 2017 Syria , and a video by the rebels.
It seems that 60 SAA and 10 Wagner troops were in a convoy that was ambushed by ~ 40 rebels.
The Syrians panicked and were gunned down, the Wagnerites put up a good fight that ended with 7 killed
and 3 captured.
1 escaped, and made it back to their line while 2 were interviewed , then executed.
The bald guy talked, while the big guy refused and got more beatings.

Back