beatings Dementia Patient Abused By Caregivers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
The care staff are cunts.

On a lighter note, I love seeing patients like this. It makes the assessment more of a challenge. Trying to listen to their chest while they call you “a fucking miserable bastard” or similar as they scratch at your face, or spit at you 😂.

Last edited:

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Where's the abuse?

Tl;dw I'm confused where the abuse was, black folk just trying to wipe her ass.

It is light compared to other videos of abuse. But from a professional stand point…

They did nothing to try and calm her down despite her clearly being distressed. They taunted her at times which is mental abuse of a vulnerable adult.

At one point, a carer pulls both of her arms sideways over the ‘cot sides’ of the bed. This could result in pain, further distress and potentially an injury of her bones or muscles.

Holding both of her legs up to wipe her arse was demeaning, distressing and could also result in significant injury of a frail elderly person, such as a wedge fracture of her lumbar spine.

Proper moving and handling care was not shown at any point. They should have had more people in the room to safely restrain her to minimise injury to staff and the patient.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Maybe this is the South Africans getting back at whitey for apartheid or some shit. Either way she’s demented and probably will forget about it at morning breakfast with all the other whack jobs at the table.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
I just see staff being tested by a loud, disgruntled old cunt.

These types of people are restrained to keep from hurting others or themselves.

I do suppose the staff could've asked her how she felt about the care she's being given, maybe compromise and hope she uses her better judgements. Maybe be gentler and discuss....

Fuck that. Make the old bitch comply or call her family and inform them that as much as they want to be rid of this pest, that the have 24 hours to come collect it.

girl101

Forum Veteran
THis video broke me. And made me cry my eyes out. My mother is 89 is at end stage demetia. And is on top hospice care at home. I am glad she can stay home and die at home with ms. Well right now she is in rehab for a fall but this place is very good with so good this her 5th time there.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I'd have to have a camera at ALL times if i were to put an elderly relative into a care home. I'd be watching it constantly for a couple weeks JUST to make sure.

This is nothing they did some things wrong but at least the showed up where's the families? They have taken away physical and chemical restraint. At one time you would just shoot them up with some Ativan and they would be in lala land happy and calm. If they don't clean and care for her then they would be abuse. This is what you get when you pay the minimum.

Mazaza89

French bitch
I'm disappointed I was expecting real abuse not just old people acting like kids during diaper change

Back