Pure Evil black c*nts (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
if i had discovered the abuse to my family member i wouldnt be calling the cops - id be dealing with it myself...
I was a slaughterman and I'm a bit of a backyard mechanic so I have lots of good knives and power tools laying around... These people wouldn't truly understand the definition of pain until I have them hanging from a meathook over a bathtub. You fuck with my family and I will kill you.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
I don’t like nignogs and would never have one look after my family BUT in their defense, what exactly are we supposed to be looking at ? The video doesn’t show them punching her or slapping her. Yes, they have to use force but you would too if she kept moving around while you’re trying to change her diaper and getting shit everywhere. Of course they’re gonna say “ it’s disgusting “ because it is! Haven’t you ever had diarrhea and look back at your finished product and just shook your head in disgust? He did not BEAT her with the pillow, he merely tapped the top of her head in a joking way. She didn’t even flinch or move her head! Haven’t you ever done that to a child during a pillow fight ? There are many instances of abuse of the elderly and when caught on video it is difficult to see. In my opinion this is NOT one of them.

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
No the evil ones are the white family members who dropped their family off to be “cared for” by subhuman negros

I’m already planning to shoot myself with this pistol when I require such assistance, I trust nobody
I suppose you're right, but those cunts deserve to be dragged 10 miles by a horse bare assed on glass laced concrete.
& Honestly me too dude👊

Back