Pure Evil black c*nts (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cerebral Haemorrhage

Was dead at birth ⚰
oijnbgh.jpg

Story here......

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Can you just imagine that happening to you when you get older?
the great thing is, with dementia, I wont remember a damn thing.

if i had discovered the abuse to my family member i wouldnt be calling the cops - id be dealing with it myself...
I'm unsure how you jerking off furiously in the corner of the room will fix the underlying issue....

You are the nigger, pigshit. You're the mass negger, nigger. You're obviously stalking my every comment, sad cunt. You started it, I'll finish it. You pathetic sad and brain damaged shitskin.
Pussy ass faggot bitch. You make me laugh. 😁😁😁 You couldn't 'finish' a blowjob on your nigger father.
Ol Pork soda drinking pig- fucker.

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
Nice photo all standing lovingly round granny, where were you then ? Granny probably wiped all your arses , fed you, sang you to sleep and this is what you do, like an old sick dog no one wants anymore bung it in the pound.

sad today

Remedial Math
Nice photo all standing lovingly round granny, where were you then ? Granny probably wiped all your arses , fed you, sang you to sleep and this is what you do, like an old sick dog no one wants anymore bung it in the pound.
Your grandmother wiped your ass and fed it to you, all while singing you a song?

Back