animals Dick Possibly Attacked (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Yeah that's why you don't abuse your dog dude. I hope he bled out. I want his dog though... poor thing. Got black blood in it's mouth.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
Every pitbull owner should be required to experience this before being legally allowed to own one.

You walk around with a volatile killing machine in public because you think it'll make up for your small dick or your lack of money. Meanwhile, anyone who is within 50 feet of you is fair game for this useless animal.

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
I have read and seen so many incidents where Pitbulls have savagely attacked both children and Adults, some died of their injures and some were lucky to survive . This breed of dogs are an absolute menace and extremely blood thirsty .

mrln

silent ghost
Any low life piece of shit stupid enough to own one of these blood thirsty beasts deserves what gets done to them. To you pit owners who will obviously get your clit out of joint over this comment....KILL YOURSELF BUT KILL THE DOG FIRST!!!!! 😆 🤣 😂
its not the dog. its the owner. i know people with pits and theyre not like this at all. and fyi,the german shepherd is the most common dog to attack its owner. a dog is like a child. needs a shit ton of discipline so it grows up to be a good person/dog. this guy got what he deserved. this dog could do this to anyone. just happened to be the owner. also, i bet the owner was abusive to the dog too. any dog can behave like this. not just pits.

Back