Nignog of the Dog world (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned

That's fine if you jump all over me, with angry comments.

I've said this before and i'll say it again, Pitbulls are the niggers of Dogs. Now, there are some good ones, but some temperments need to be put down. I feel bad for the dogs, but it's not fair when children are involved.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

I've said this before and i'll say it again, Pitbulls are the niggers of Dogs. Now, there are some good ones, but some temperments need to be put down. I feel bad for the dogs, but it's not fair when children are involved.
100%!!! Doesn't matter the Breed; U go after Children MFKR;And I'm putting the Dog DOWN!!! I've fought off a Pit and a Ratty B4...U get Fkd-up...But it's who Comes out on top that matters! I would NVR get either Breed;Especially when Children R in the picture! I just won't do it!
🤘🤟🤙...SP
Screenshot_20221222_073953_Chrome.jpg

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
100%!!! Doesn't matter the Breed; U go after Children MFKR;And I'm putting the Dog DOWN!!! I've fought off a Pit and a Ratty B4...U get Fkd-up...But it's who Comes out on top that matters! I would NVR get either Breed;Especially when Children R in the picture! I just won't do it!
🤘🤟🤙...SP
That’s the most serious comment you’ve ever made sphincter. I’m shocked.

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member

the consequence of decades of niggers always breeding the biggest most aggressive dogs they can find for status

macread

Well Known Member
I was about 12 years old and walking along with my dad when a medium sized dog walked past but when it did it turned round and bit my dad who had a bad temper right on the calf and a good bite it had too. He chased it jumping fences and throwing things at it but missing. Some woman came out shouting. Rex come on boy my dad shouted to her. I will Rex that bastard if I get hold of it I am going to fucking strangle the fucker.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
SP is loved more than anyone else on this site. I have never seen a nasty post about him.

Me on the other hand, I get a lot of shit posts...
Nah, I'll bet i could top you in being shitposted. :lol:

I was about 12 years old and walking along with my dad when a medium sized dog walked past but when it did it turned round and bit my dad who had a bad temper right on the calf and a good bite it had too. He chased it jumping fences and throwing things at it but missing. Some woman came out shouting. Rex come on boy my dad shouted to her. I will Rex that bastard if I get hold of it I am going to fucking strangle the fucker.
I would too, or try to poke it's eyes out.

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
Niggerdoodles are powerful dogs with a naturally aggressive temperament, but humans literally bred them for that purpose, so it's not the breeds fault. You need to be a firm and responsible dog owner to have one, and for fucks sake don't leave it alone with children. Most people in general shouldn't have them, let alone niggers.

Btw, the best technique stopping a niggerdoodle attack (without a gun) is to just shove your finger up it's asshole 😆

SP is loved more than anyone else on this site. I have never seen a nasty post about him.

Me on the other hand, I get a lot of shit posts...
The dude is super nice. I tend to think of him as a site mascot.

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I like your Fkn Dad! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

I agree.... the "nig-bulls" need eradication

Jon N.

Forum Veteran

yeah, it sucks, and Chow Chows are the same way.

Back