Nignog of the Dog world (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran

That's fine if you jump all over me, with angry comments.

I've said this before and i'll say it again, Pitbulls are the niggers of Dogs. Now, there are some good ones, but some temperments need to be put down. I feel bad for the dogs, but it's not fair when children are involved.
I've owned several pitpulls and one rotty, and I've owned 2 border collies, and the 2 border collies bit a child hood friend pretty bad, and the other other one snapped at my youngest daughter. The pitbulls and rotty I had were super friendly with kids and very affectionate. So this is b.s. I've been attacked and bit by a dalmatian when I was a teenager as well. Never been attacked or bit by a pit and I've been around a lot of them.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
I've owned several pitpulls and one rotty, and I've owned 2 border collies, and the 2 border collies bit a child hood friend pretty bad, and the other other one snapped at my youngest daughter. The pitbulls and rotty I had were super friendly with kids and very affectionate. So this is b.s. I've been attacked and bit by a dalmatian when I was a teenager as well. Never been attacked or bit by a pit and I've been around a lot of them.
So what? Maybe for you. These dogs attacked people, it happens. Doesn't mean it's bullshit.:shrug: Doesn't change my belief in pittbull's being the dumbest nigger of dogs.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
@Gurgled_Sliced_Throat wasn't trying to change your beliefs. I'm just sharing my own experiences with different breeds of dogs. Have you had any bad experiences with pitbulls to speak on?
Yeah a few, an a few good. But i still don't trust them.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Pitts are as viscous and unpredictable as grizzlys and tigers.

It's illegal to own tigers and grizzly bears.

My answer.
Pittbulls weren't made for as a family pet in general. They used them for hearding in the fields. Guess they have something in common with a nigger, slaving in the fields, rounding up cattle and what not. Well niggers pick cotton. Somewhere down the line the nigger's IQ went into the pitbull.

WTFisDIS

NewbieX

That's fine if you jump all over me, with angry comments.

I've said this before and i'll say it again, Pitbulls are the niggers of Dogs. Now, there are some good ones, but some temperments need to be put down. I feel bad for the dogs, but it's not fair when children are involved.
I hate pit bulls, would never let one near my child

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
I've never ever had a problem with any of my Rottweilers, but my aunt owns a pitbull that bit me on my leg when I wasn't even looking at it. Did it for no reason at all. The only explanation anyone can give is that I'm a man and she may not like men, but that theory sunk when my dad and uncles pet her with no problems. The breed is unpredictable.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Niggerdoodles are powerful dogs with a naturally aggressive temperament, but humans literally bred them for that purpose, so it's not the breeds fault. You need to be a firm and responsible dog owner to have one, and for fucks sake don't leave it alone with children. Most people in general shouldn't have them, let alone niggers.

Btw, the best technique stopping a niggerdoodle attack (without a gun) is to just shove your finger up it's asshole 😆

The dude is super nice. I tend to think of him as a site mascot.
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣
✊️✊️✊️...SP

I've never ever had a problem with any of my Rottweilers, but my aunt owns a pitbull that bit me on my leg when I wasn't even looking at it. Did it for no reason at all. The only explanation anyone can give is that I'm a man and she may not like men, but that theory sunk when my dad and uncles pet her with no problems. The breed is unpredictable.
I hv to agree with your assessment on this! Too many similar Fkd-up Stories!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP

Reactions: Mud

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
I love Rotties!! Good friend of mine has 2 males, and they act like babies when i'm around. The one thinks he's a lapdog, and is such a sweet heart.

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Yeah a few, an a few good. But i still don't trust them.

Pittbulls weren't made for as a family pet in general. They used them for hearding in the fields. Guess they have something in common with a nigger, slaving in the fields, rounding up cattle and what not. Well niggers pick cotton. Somewhere down the line the nigger's IQ went into the pitbull.
@Gurgled_Sliced_Throat pit bulls weren't used for hearding in the field. And no dog was intended as a family pet. Look up the history of the canine. they were wild animals, that were domesticated over many centuries.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221222-220354.png
    Screenshot_20221222-220354.png
    438 KB · Views: 29

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
The primal nature and aggressiveness tends to take over their pea sized brains, kinda like a nigger.

@Gurgled_Sliced_Throat your right. I didn't know that myself. But still all dogs are canines, and they all have wild instincts, i wouldn't trust any dog around my little girl tbh.
No problem, i'm not judging you. I have my views, and you have yours. ;)

@Gurgled_Sliced_Throat your right. I didn't know that myself. But still all dogs are canines, and they all have wild instincts, i wouldn't trust any dog around my little girl tbh.
As far as i can remember people use these dogs as a sense of empowerment, a bold statement. I'm sure there are some nice breeds, but i've heard so many fucked up stories from this particular dog. Even a sweet old lady about 5 years ago, was mauled to death by her two dogs. It's the same response from every owner "Was such a nice dog, didn't see it coming. I really do hate to see that happen to good people, who just want a loving pet. But unfortunately, not every one is dealt the right card.

Last edited:

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
I love Rotties!! Good friend of mine has 2 males, and they act like babies when i'm around. The one thinks he's a lapdog, and is such a sweet heart.
They tend to believe they're lapdogs, every single one I've met did. The only thing scary about em is their voice. They sound like they want to murder you when they're playing, but they're total babies.

Gutsss

The original Guts from TheYNC
20211107_094655.jpg

I love my pit 🥰 her names Karma because you get what you put into a pit 3x fold. If your a dick, you're gonna get fucked up. If you love her and treat her right, you get that 3 fold as well. She's almost 2 years and she's my baby 🥰 she loves kids and gets beat up by my chihuahua. I've half expected to come home to a dead chihuahua a few times but not yet, knock on wood. Yes she's been around my 1 year old son since the day he was born and she's protective over him. She sleeps under his crib, she's a good nanny dog. Just don't raise your voice at my son when she's around she's got a mean ass growl but has never attacked. She's gone through training and can do everything by command, even my nephew at 3 can tell her to sit and stay. I think if anyone owns a pit they need to have it as a puppy and they need to go to dog training/obedience school. I do believe in rescuing dogs but not pits. You just never know or can trust their history. I would never let a rescue pit around my son or nephew. With that said. I still love the breed

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
View attachment 644621

I love my pit 🥰 her names Karma because you get what you put into a pit 3x fold. If your a dick, you're gonna get fucked up. If you love her and treat her right, you get that 3 fold as well. She's almost 2 years and she's my baby 🥰 she loves kids and gets beat up by my chihuahua. I've half expected to come home to a dead chihuahua a few times but not yet, knock on wood. Yes she's been around my 1 year old son since the day he was born and she's protective over him. She sleeps under his crib, she's a good nanny dog. Just don't raise your voice at my son when she's around she's got a mean ass growl but has never attacked. She's gone through training and can do everything by command, even my nephew at 3 can tell her to sit and stay. I think if anyone owns a pit they need to have it as a puppy and they need to go to dog training/obedience school. I do believe in rescuing dogs but not pits. You just never know or can trust their history. I would never let a rescue pit around my son or nephew. With that said. I still love the breed
Well like i said, there's good ones and bad ones. You're a good doggy momma:rose:

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
100%!!! Doesn't matter the Breed; U go after Children MFKR;And I'm putting the Dog DOWN!!! I've fought off a Pit and a Ratty B4...U get Fkd-up...But it's who Comes out on top that matters! I would NVR get either Breed;Especially when Children R in the picture! I just won't do it!
🤘🤟🤙...SPView attachment 644221

Carry a pair of T-handle push daggers on your belt IWB. I have a pair of 3.5 inch blade Honshus on me all the time. Full tang, full profile, double edged tapering to spear point and razor sharp, like shave your arm hairs sharp. The proper way to grip them is between the index and middle finger. Not only you are punching, but with every punch you land, you are inflicting a 3.5 inch deep stab wound, 2 inches circumference if you twist on your way back out too. Extremely potent and utterly brutal effective fight stopper. You can deploy one even when you are pinned down in a grapple. As a matter of fact, if the assailant, whether human or large animal, is on top of you, as long as you can free your dominant hand and unsheath one of these things, you can leisurely remove 80% of the organs in their chest and abdominal cavity by the time they realize "Oh shit, what did he just do to me? Oh no, I am dead"...

Back