Nignog of the Dog world (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur

That's fine if you jump all over me, with angry comments.

I've said this before and i'll say it again, Pitbulls are the niggers of Dogs. Now, there are some good ones, but some temperments need to be put down. I feel bad for the dogs, but it's not fair when children are involved.
look man they're better than niggers because they're animals, they're meant to be wild (granted dogs not so much) because theyre wild animals, well, ancestors of them at least.

nigs are people, they choose to act like animals, theres a big difference.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Carry a pair of T-handle push daggers on your belt IWB. I have a pair of 3.5 inch blade Honshus on me all the time. Full tang, full profile, double edged tapering to spear point and razor sharp, like shave your arm hairs sharp. The proper way to grip them is between the index and middle finger. Not only you are punching, but with every punch you land, you are inflicting a 3.5 inch deep stab wound, 2 inches circumference if you twist on your way back out too. Extremely potent and utterly brutal effective fight stopper. You can deploy one even when you are pinned down in a grapple. As a matter of fact, if the assailant, whether human or large animal, is on top of you, as long as you can free your dominant hand and unsheath one of these things, you can leisurely remove 80% of the organs in their chest and abdominal cavity by the time they realize "Oh shit, what did he just do to me? Oh no, I am dead"...
I know which U speak of,their Fkn Awesome;If U get a chance;Show Me a Pic of them! This is the "Nasty" that I carry;Heaven Help the Idiot/Idiots that make Me use it! THEIR FUCKED IF I DO!
🤘🤟🤙...SP
20220416_203718.jpg

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Pitts are as viscous and unpredictable as grizzlys and tigers.

It's illegal to own tigers and grizzly bears.

My answer.
Johnny boy,
You disagree ?
The dogs are as dangerous ( more) than a drizzly.
They are as viscous and unpredictable.
F**k pits. Shoot on site.

Back