accident Didn't see it coming (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
A young woman, identified as Gabriela Oliveira, 18 years old, eight months pregnant, died after being run over by a runaway kombi while she was walking along a sidewalk. The victim was accompanied by her husband, Leonardo dos Santos, who survived the accident. The baby that the young woman was expecting also did not resist. According to SBT News, the case happened in the east zone of São Paulo, in the early hours of Sunday (20).

A surveillance camera captured the entire incident. The information says that the couple had left a cellar in Itaim Paulista. The two were walking on the sidewalk, when the vehicle approached at high speed. Then it left the track and violently hit the couple.

vaga

mustard
This user was banned
Y
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
So many questions. Why were you going that fast? Why didn't you try to stop at the intersection? Why did you turn DIRECTLY into the pedestrians? Alcohol, most likely.

Clam

Forum Veteran
A young woman, identified as Gabriela Oliveira, 18 years old, eight months pregnant, died after being run over by a runaway kombi while she was walking along a sidewalk. The victim was accompanied by her husband, Leonardo dos Santos, who survived the accident. The baby that the young woman was expecting also did not resist. According to SBT News, the case happened in the east zone of São Paulo, in the early hours of Sunday (20).

A surveillance camera captured the entire incident. The information says that the couple had left a cellar in Itaim Paulista. The two were walking on the sidewalk, when the vehicle approached at high speed. Then it left the track and violently hit the couple.

View attachment 701797
Well, that was just smashing.

Deadkennedy

IcedUraPnesSpidey

View attachment 701797
Do you think the baby popped out? Either way, I'm glad there isn't a picture... Yet.

Nikolaiev

I AM the one who Jew-Jewㅤ -Ne Varietur-
''The baby that the young woman was expecting also did not resist.'' :really:

the baby in her womb :
shopping.jpeg

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

View attachment 701797
No they saw it coming. Just couldn't do shit about it

Collins

Well Known Member

View attachment 701797
Seen it. Just didn’t get the fight or flight thing going fast enough

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I love the translation “did not resist” for died. I might have to subtly start introducing the term into my medical notes, and see if I can get a trend started 😂.

I’ve used the famous cocobontis for ‘head’, coined by our @SPHINCTERPUNCH with patients and that received positive feedback 😂.
That's Awesome Bro; I ❤️ it when U bring that up! COCONBONTIS>DOWN!!!😂
🤘🤟🤙...SP

That's Awesome Bro; I ❤️ it when U bring that up! COCONBONTIS>DOWN!!!😂
🤘🤟🤙...SP
I hope U and Yours R Well! ❤👊
🤘🤟🤙...SP

Back