beatings Do Cricket Players Also Call It A Bat Like We Do In Baseball (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Yes Zero, we call it a bat. Actually we call it a 'cricket bat'. We use them to hit balls with and sometimes we use the very top of the handle to belt in the wickets with the 'cricket bat' held up side down.

But in Aus it's considered unsporting to use it on aboriginals...

The SS brand is quite a good one.

1671426086117.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DokraOwl

Hooter
Whenever someone from the lands of the British sphere of influence mentions Cricket I, having no understanding in the least of what the sport entails, picture a cricket insect on a baseball field jumping around being swatted at by men with cricket bats- and that's the game in my perspective. People whacking at a cricket as it eludes them and points go to whatever team kills it first.

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
That would be an opportunity for a small survey: Which bats do you prefer (for beatings) cricket or baseball bats. I prefer baseball bats!

macread

Well Known Member
Brings back memories of when I was a kid we used a cricket bat not for cricket but for rounders, the local bully who was bigger and older came along and started his usual shit. He had already hit one of my mates when he arrived, I had the bat at the time and he said he wanted it and I better give him it or I would get the same he whacked me and I just saw red and started hitting him with it and bust his head in a couple of places he never bothered me again. a great result.

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
"Kumar looks like you owe us some gold coins and silver bullions, how would you like you kneecaps broken, cricket bat or harden shit from the street."

Back