bizarre Do U Feel Sorry For This Lady (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
yea i feel bad for the parents. they just lost their kid. no parent wants to outlive their child. if it could be helped...
id like to know his cause of death before i further my comment though

princeharming

you'll feel better tomorrow
thats vague though.
accidental shooting of mistaken identity or vehicle, fell down stairs and broke his neck....
you know where im going with this.
I get it ... the cause could be malicious or illicit , therefore voiding any sympathies

mrln

silent ghost
I get it ... the cause could be malicious or illicit , therefore voiding any sympathies
well lets say it was a vehicular thing. and the kid was actually a good kid and promising future and all that... yes theres the feeling bad thing for all.
on the other side,say the kid is a gang banger,but still came from good loving home and upbringing. but the kid just gravitated to that crowd and the parents tried just about everything they could to straighten the kid out and keep him away from that,and even scared straight didnt work. and the kid was rebellious the whole time. still wanted to gang bang despite all the attempts his parents tried to sway him away. no sensible parent wants their kid to be a gang banger. lets be real about that. and with that being said,i feel bad for the parents,but not the son in that respect. live by,die by....
and if thats the case,tho its devastating to loose a kid,it might even be a relief. now they dont need to wonder when the kid will be killed or arrested again and how much time hed have to do. they can go on without that burden.

princeharming

you'll feel better tomorrow
well lets say it was a vehicular thing. and the kid was actually a good kid and promising future and all that... yes theres the feeling bad thing for all.
on the other side,say the kid is a gang banger,but still came from good loving home and upbringing. but the kid just gravitated to that crowd and the parents tried just about everything they could to straighten the kid out and keep him away from that,and even scared straight didnt work. and the kid was rebellious the whole time. still wanted to gang bang despite all the attempts his parents tried to sway him away. no sensible parent wants their kid to be a gang banger. lets be real about that. and with that being said,i feel bad for the parents,but not the son in that respect. live by,die by....
and if thats the case,tho its devastating to loose a kid,it might even be a relief. now they dont need to wonder when the kid will be killed or arrested again and how much time hed have to do. they can go on without that burden.
I'm on the phone with the medical examiner ... she doesn't know any of that information 😐 ... but she can tell you how much his lungs weigh

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Even if she was white I wouldnt feel sorry for her. I simply dont feel empathy for anyone at all. On another note, it never ceases to amaze me how hideous most women are without make up. I wish that shit was banned.
Not having empathy isn't a flex. It's like being a gimp emotionally.

scott13214

I am better than you!
I don’t pray because it’s stupid, but this is funny. Thank you dear Lord for taking another worthless Nigger from this earth. Please don’t stop And eradicate the world of these filthy monkeys.

Back