bizarre Do U Feel Sorry For This Lady (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cruelworld

NewbieX
Why would she POST this online somewhere for EVERYONE too see? If my son or daughters had been killed i woukd NOT RECORD my reaction and i DEFINATLEY would not post it after for likes or simpathy or whatever the stupid BITCH is doing it 4. 🤔🤔🤔🥱🥱🥱

Feel bad for her, but i still dont get why she had to post it. I was meant to say i feel bad in last comment. Who wouldnt. But i just still still still DO NOT get it.
I believe she was live streaming and someone recorded it/uploaded it after

Spike1089

Lurker
She's screaming like it ain't her fault. Fuckin niggers raise their kids to think the way they act is ok. In my opinion the more of them that die the better. Their unintelligent, unevolved apes that shouldn't be living among civilized people.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
It's a mother finding out her son's dead. Yeah I feel sorry for her, even if it appears she was using the situation for clout.. 🤷‍♂️

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
Having a son myself I do feel sorry for her. It was a traffic accident, might not even been his fault. Even if it was, he’s dead and she won’t ever see him again. That kind of pain never goes away, her cries were suffering. It doesn’t matter she was recording, she was probably making a video to spread awareness her child was missing and it was breaking her. She was already breaking down before the news, it was like she knew.

sleighcake

gore enthusiast
usually i dont pay attention to the idiots in the comments bc most the time yall are trolls but are you serious?? this video is gut-wrenching and the ppl who is making about race are absolutely insane. most of you post that shit on here because you know if you post it anywhere else, you’re ass is getting doxed and found out QUICK. shame :facepalm: the way that NOT ONE PERSON talking about race would ever say anything like that to anyone they know in person because they know they’d get beat the fuck up. it is so insanely absurd how dense and idiotic most of you fuckers are.

macread

Well Known Member
Having lost a son myself and actually watch him die at 7 years of age I do know what it feels like. I have every sympathy for the woman as that without a doubt was the worst period in my life.

LucieeBee5689

Here for the education
That mother lost her baby. And maybe she posted this as caution to all these young kids who think they're invincible. My heart breaks for her. My mother died suddenly at only 53. I remember that phone call. I screamed and fell to the floor. Most painful experience ever, I lost my best friend and first love. But I can't imagine losing one of my babies and then finding out like that. That's a different kind of pain.

sleighcake

gore enthusiast
usually i dont pay attention to the idiots in the comments bc most the time yall are trolls but are you serious?? this video is gut-wrenching and the ppl who is making about race are absolutely insane. most of you post that shit on here because you know if you post it anywhere else, you’re ass is getting doxed and found out QUICK. shame :facepalm: the way that NOT ONE PERSON talking about race would ever say anything like that to anyone they know in person because they know they’d get beat the fuck up. it is so insanely absurd how dense and idiotic most of you fuckers are.
@PurrGirl thanks for proving my point 🥰 stay retarded ❤️💋

methedup77

Well Known Member
Yea these niggers always act like they cared after the fact. Had you been teaching Jamal right from wrong? Probably not. Cause of death? Drug violence? Similar to George Floyd probably. My baby didndonuffin! He be innocent. He did enough ma’am.

You think thats his father in the car? He's black...his real father took off before he was even born. That's just the latest guy his mom is fucking for the rent.
Rare occurrence for father to be in the picture. Who said magic is dead? They get pregnant the daddy disappears

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
The start of the vid to me it looked like in her heart she already knew, just got it confirmed by someone. I can only imagine what hearing those words would be like, your son is dead. I do feel bad for her, like most on here I don’t understand why she filmed it.

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
Of course I feel sorry 4 her. No parent should EVER outlive their children. But I'd feel worse if she was white. Just bein honest.

Nigger heaven is just a dark alley in heaven. It's where they hang the little black Sambo's aside from the good white folks.
Lol. Cmon, ALL living creatures have a life force and they all die the same and go to the same place. Wherever & whatever that is.

Back