bizarre Do U Feel Sorry For This Lady (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Why would she POST this online somewhere for EVERYONE too see? If my son or daughters had been killed i woukd NOT RECORD my reaction and i DEFINATLEY would not post it after for likes or simpathy or whatever the stupid BITCH is doing it 4. 🤔🤔🤔🥱🥱🥱

Feel bad for her, but i still dont get why she had to post it. I was meant to say i feel bad in last comment. Who wouldnt. But i just still still still DO NOT get it.

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
man these videos are the hardest videos to watch and young people getting brainwashed into changing their gender with surgery and promoting it like its all normal ,, pffff these accursed devils and the people who help them withouth ignorance should are gonna burn in hell ,, may Allah swt protect my mother against such grievence and my father afc

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Absolutely, I've heard such screams before first hand. They're numbing, stupefying. I witnessed a shooting a few years ago, the mother running around in circles screaming frantically, it was just awful.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I fear this will cause a disruption to the syrup supply.

butter-butterworth.gif

Yumisan

Horror Show
I feel sorry for her loss, I can't imagine the pain. I also want to believe that she's not the one who ulpoaded the video, someone else did it, I don't understand why she would post it, it has no sense.

mrln

silent ghost
I feel sorry for her loss, I can't imagine the pain. I also want to believe that she's not the one who ulpoaded the video, someone else did it, I don't understand why she would post it, it has no sense.
sympathy from strangers

Misfit-138-

Hates the living, loves the dead
Off to the big waffle and chicken joint in the sky where underage gangbangs are allowed and cops don't shoot them

I don’t generally have any emotional reaction to this kind of shit but that woman’s scream went right through me. I have 2 boys they are the loves of my life. I have nothing but absolute sympathy and compassion for her.That could rapidly change if I read or hear she is at all to blame for her son’s demise.Through shitty or absent parenting.

I’m not thrilled with the recording but I’m insanely private so any filming or pictures of any kind are horrifying to me

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Why should i feel sorry, this is a gore site, not facebook. The niggley bear is looking for profit period. And, like Ellzibette said, the real father is more then likely gone, or in prison. Nobody in their right mind would record this.

Why would she POST this online somewhere for EVERYONE too see? If my son or daughters had been killed i woukd NOT RECORD my reaction and i DEFINATLEY would not post it after for likes or simpathy or whatever the stupid BITCH is doing it 4. 🤔🤔🤔🥱🥱🥱

Feel bad for her, but i still dont get why she had to post it. I was meant to say i feel bad in last comment. Who wouldnt. But i just still still still DO NOT get it.
Most definitely, she is looking for sympathy.

Wobby00

NewbieX
I feel for them ...my daughter was murdered 2 yrs ago by her worthless waste of skin gangbanging punk x boyfriend shot her 5 times in front of my 7 yr old grandson .....theres no way to express or explain the grief and pain that comes and remains when losing a child in this way ...while that fuck gets to wake up every day to 3 hots and a cot and probly some cock now ...still awaiting trial ....theres no way he can beat it ...just waiting for his sentence and to be set where hes going to be ....anyone know any good ole boys in the NC system? Id love to adopt a couple ... Keep them in snickers and top ramen as long as i live ....let me know... .

This is a very intimate thing to post onto the internet for strangers... I feel her pain and screams though. I lost my baby boy, 5 months old, to SIDS and I absolutely out screamed her when he was brought to me. I was upstairs sleeping because I worked the night shift. My husband found him forever sleeping just 2 hours before my shift was supposed to start. I've never seen time move so slow yet everything be so chaotic and fast paced at the same time. I started cpr while the ambulance was called... I will never forget anything about that awful horrid day.

Back