Do you think rapists should be killed? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
not killed,but raped everyday for the rest of their life,or till they take their own life. humiliate the shit out of them on a daily basis. belittle them. everyone gets a turn. and if you see he gets a hard on as hes being fucked in the ass,you break his dick.

Yeah for being stupid enough to let their victims run off and tattle. If I ever decide to rape anyone I’m also going to choke the life out of her, cut her into 10 pieces and take a road trip to dump a piece of her in a lake, or bury one in a remote patch of woods every 30 miles or so. I wouldn’t Take my own car because it can be geolocated and leveraged against me, so I would try to find a rental place at least 50 miles from my own stomping grounds, rent under an alias (assumed or forged) and carefully transport the body parts in coolers with false bottoms that I would throw steaks and beers ontop of. My cover Is a fishing trip and this would explain away being able to dump somewhere remote and lengths taken would conceal my crime even if I were to get pulled over and given a cursory search in the process.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Resoundingly agree, but only with irrefutable proof.

Bc that’s all we need is some skank with the power to say ‘he raped me’ and it’s lights out for someone. That’s not cool.

Daisyy

We all have demons. I dont hide mine.
not killed...right away...see if they are even rightfully convicted first because people lie about rape everyday..then if he is guilty, torture him slowly

Back