Do you think rapists should be killed? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
So I see alot of vids about rapists been fucked up by vigilantes. Do you think they should have a fair trial and be put in prison? Or the latter?
You are calling them rapist and mentioning if they should have a trial which assumes you’ve already been judge, jury, and executioner in your head. You are talking like they are convicted rapist and that’s the problem. IVery sloppy question and I see the simple minded pricks that are answering but anyway if you have the DNA sperm then yea obviously that person should be shot with a defective bullet, that Colt was about to throw out, to save money. But there needs to be a trial for anyone accused of that heinous crime.

As soon as it’s proven, not hearsay or false accusations, it should be publicly televised while they’re tortured until death! If not as deterrent to this fucking abhorrent crime, than as entertainment to all of us who’d love nothing more than watching than watching these sick fucks die in the worst imaginable way possible…which would still be too good for them.

BleedThrough

Hi I'm BleedThrough. I'll be your nurse today
So I see alot of vids about rapists been fucked up by vigilantes. Do you think they should have a fair trial and be put in prison? Or the latter?
I think they should get what they give. But maybe I'm biased because I've been raped lol. I'm not usually an Eye for and eye person but I hate shitkickin rapists with all my heart

fuqinspam

Lurker
Sure, they should be punished up to and including death, but if they are falsely accused then the accuser should be put to death.
Lying about this type of thing should carry the same consequence as the crime.

Werwolf

Fresh Meat
Its know fact rapists that commit with intent or serial cannot be rehabilitated, Thety are fucked up in the head and sexually, same as pedophiles. They will do it again and again so drug treatments and monitoring is only option. Child rapists death - quartering as a method of death. Violent serial rapists - death with a bullet to the head (cheap & efficient). For all the rest lengthy prison terms with forced treatments, sterilization (who needs more fuck-ups being born) and then treatment after/monitoring rest of their lives. Do it again & bullet to thee head is always a good final solution. A little off-topic but podophiles really have no good reason to exist, kill em all!!

Attachments

• mev-10009266.jpg
    mev-10009266.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 36

Audison

Lurker
Yes, people like that don’t change. Rape is about control, it takes a specific personality to be able to justify inflicting that trauma onto someone. Will never genuinely want to.

They should be also raped or neutered maybe. If not that then just put down.

Werwolf

Fresh Meat
There are false accusations and mitigating circumstances but child rapists, yes! blow their heads off right after the trial...all others should get a major gang ass raping to see what its like, and a min. 10 years as well as pay major financial restitution to victims,. Rapists who kill the victim then blow their fucking head off as well. Way to much violence against women in the world today. And the fucktards in all those Muslim countries that think its ok to kill a woman for not wearing a rag on their head fer crissakes, should have all females deported out & be deprived of all women period, let em die out ass raping each other. They don't deserve a woman's love.

slider75

Fresh Meat
I knew a black rapist called Norbert McCootie who raped a 28 year-old Australian tourist and a 53 year-old grandmother when he was only 14! This was back in 1991. I also witnessed him assaulting a boy and I heard about another incident where he stubbed a cigarette out on someone's forehead. I do think the world would be a better place if he were dead...

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
If proven... Should be left to the person who was raped to decide. If rape/murdered then her family. I personally say kill them all.

Back