Do you think rapists should be killed? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

IrrumiatoJoe

Open Your Fucking Mouth Bitch!
In America, definitely. If it's a backward ass country who the fuck cares. Ultimately, for civilizations sake, sure they should. Or atleast be tried by a jury who condones an eye for an eye. Like oh this dude raped a 9 year old girl....ok lets see if he's guilty...whats that, he is? Okay, Bailiff will you please rape and humiliate this man. <--Perfect world...but, alas this is not a perfect world.

whatisthattt

I AM** tRamuaTized* xD
Guess it depends, a man raping a woman or a woman raping a man. 🤔 there's always a female gang rape of a man also.. hmmm.. im at an impasse.
doesn’t depend. a rapist is a rapist, scum of the earth. both females n males can be demonic chomos.

District99

Those got damn pins
Usually up to court, system laws etc...BUT, if some fucker had raped my daughter i would chop some main bodyparts off of him

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
So I see alot of vids about rapists been fucked up by vigilantes. Do you think they should have a fair trial and be put in prison? Or the latter?
They need prison and then to be killed in prison.

Nah jk that’s too much money. Just shoot them in the face

tewteks187

Rookie
Rape of a child should be killed instantly on the spot if caught in the act or can be proven beyond a dought. Multiple rapes on adults should be castrated if want to live.

mrln

silent ghost
I nominate @shisha123 to be the Punishment Rapist - fucking all those men who raped other people. He doesnt get to kill them - he just fucks them.

Is that too gay?
its only gay in the streets. not in prison. contradictory it seems.

i think it should be up to the rape victim on what happens to the rapist,when found guilty. because this is america,and even if the guy was on video and its blatantly obvious,he will still go to trial and if he has money,his high priced lawyer will get him off. because she had security cams in her house. she turned them on because she was going to bed. this guy breaks in and rapes her. now it becomes some invasion of privacy bullshit. filming with out consent. because thats how fucked up this country is with their laws.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
its only gay in the streets. not in prison. contradictory it seems.

i think it should be up to the rape victim on what happens to the rapist,when found guilty. because this is america,and even if the guy was on video and its blatantly obvious,he will still go to trial and if he has money,his high priced lawyer will get him off. because she had security cams in her house. she turned them on because she was going to bed. this guy breaks in and rapes her. now it becomes some invasion of privacy bullshit. filming with out consent. because thats how fucked up this country is with their laws.
No dumbass, this is the internet, which extends far beyond the limited and retarded confines of the USA (thankfully)

Al Upinya

Pronoun Destroyer
I appreciate both "eye for an eye" and the rest of it that continues into "makes the whole world blind" aspects of this subject because it allows me to be an observer, witness to note and pondered upon at later times because it's known already that sinners eventually get theirs as does any other sinner. As far as opinion goes no can do because those mean 0 and facts remain that comeuppance in any form, like shit, does happen. Because everyone sins, that means everyone goes blind from sinning against each other.

And when the time comes for action(s) to be taken, I hold myself accountable for all I do.

Back