Does anyone have the Instagram Livestream footage of the Execution of Amália and Amanda Alves on July 14th 2021 in Brazil? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Ill never understand these weak losers that just bend over and take death willingly, at least try and take a few fuckers with you..... smh fucking cowards making me ashamed to be the same species

Ill never understand these weak losers that just bend over and take death willingly, at least try and take a few fuckers with you..... smh fucking cowards making me ashamed to be the same species
An American serial killer named John Schaefer says that victims don’t believe that they’re really going to die… that’s why they submit. It was in a book called Killer Fiction and it’s what ultimately convicted him of being a murderer.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
These are very young girls being given instructions by people with weapons that are not playing around. I would imagine they are half frozen with fear and still having hope they won't be murdered. I would imagine it is different if that was a grown man, but I've been in certain situations where you think you will react one way and end up somewhat acting completely different. Sorry can't elaborate on what those were.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
An American serial killer named John Schaefer says that victims don’t believe that they’re really going to die… that’s why they submit. It was in a book called Killer Fiction and it’s what ultimately convicted him of being a murderer.
I actually think i read that somewhere too, thats kind of interesting, im going to check that out in more detail, thanks.

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
ISIS made their prisoners go through rehearsals ... "go there, do this, and that" "ok, get up that's it for today" ...
Remember reading it somewhere, quite evil if you ask me, they'd never know if they were ever going to get killed or when as some where kept prisoner for a long time.

I believe some victims also get drugged to make them more docile.
And others have given up on life after being captured and just go along with no hope left at all.
It's not so black and white.

McM

ARSELING
Some few of them believe or hope (and got told) it will be just a fake execution for a video and they're released when they swear to the local mullah never raise a weapon again against the true religion. Or similar shit.
Not everyone is on a gore forum and knows the inevitable outcome. And the hope dies at last.

Muffy

Lurker
I would have at least fucked them afterwards... what a fucking waste...:gremlin:
Yeah , Im sure you probably would have. Youde fuck two dead young girls ...that says a lot about you as a human being. Its also probably the only action you could get
ISIS made their prisoners go through rehearsals ... "go there, do this, and that" "ok, get up that's it for today" ...
Remember reading it somewhere, quite evil if you ask me, they'd never know if they were ever going to get killed or when as some where kept prisoner for a long time.

I believe some victims also get drugged to make them more docile.
And others have given up on life after being captured and just go along with no hope left at all.
It's not so black and white.
Mexican cartel killers sometimes before torturing somebody will shoot the victim up with adrenaline so they wont be able to pass out from the pain and theyre hyper awake and feeling everything probably magnified exponentially. Im sure everybody has seen the video of the poor soul that they did that to ...they skinned his face off , chopped off his hands and scooped his eyeballs out with spoons all the while hes screaming in unbearable agony. I didnt really watch it or listen, I couldnt it was just too awful. I got the gist and that was enough!

Last edited:

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Why is it "interesting"? It seems pretty obvious to me. Nobody are fortune tellers or mind readers. There's no way to tell those mean assholes with guns are actually going to kill you or not.
Uh yeah, there is, theyre pointing a gun at you, only retards do that without intent to shoot what theyre pointing at, also, stop being stupid and think, if you're getting dragged out to the middle of nowhere, or in an area where people get dropped all the fucking time, do you really think you're gonna be the one exception? Thats called being an idiot who lives in fantasy land, you arent special, no one cares, they will kill you without hesitatation if it benifits them, or even if it doesnt just because, and your dumbass is apparently the type to think "oh yeah, im fine, im totally walking away from this murderer who has made it clear as day that im going to die, but nah, imma avenger my ass outta here" lmfao youre like that fucker who chased that car in Charlottesville, only to immediately get his leg crushed in between 2 cars, because reality kiddo.

Lmao, i couldnt even take you seriously enough to type a decent reply, im laughing too much, i just want you to know like 10 people got a lot of enjoyment out of this, fucking hell dude 😂
Uh yeah, there is, theyre pointing a gun at you, only retards do that without intent to shoot what theyre pointing at, also, stop being stupid and think, if you're getting dragged out to the middle of nowhere, or in an area where people get dropped all the fucking time, do you really think you're gonna be the one exception? Thats called being an idiot who lives in fantasy land, you arent special, no one cares, they will kill you without hesitatation if it benifits them, or even if it doesnt just because, and your dumbass is apparently the type to think "oh yeah, im fine, im totally walking away from this murderer who has made it clear as day that im going to die, but nah, imma avenger my ass outta here" lmfao youre like that fucker who chased that car in Charlottesville, only to immediately get his leg crushed in between 2 cars, because reality kiddo.

Lmao, i couldnt even take you seriously enough to type a decent reply, im laughing too much, i just want you to know like 10 people got a lot of enjoyment out of this, fucking hell dude 😂
https://goregrish.com/threads/man-comes-to-ex-wifes-workplace-shoots-her-in-the-stomach.85736/ perfect example

Last edited:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran

https://goregrish.com/threads/man-comes-to-ex-wifes-workplace-shoots-her-in-the-stomach.85736/ perfect example

I see. You're one of those dumbfucks who thinks he can just hop in a tractor trailer and know how to back it up in various situations. 😂

You don't know shit about psychology, dude. Just. Sit down and shut the fuck up. Making yourself look stupid. Rather than actually listen to a prove argument, you will continue to sit here and ask:

"BuT wHy DoNt ThEy FiGhT bAcK!?"

You'll just simply remain ignorant. No skin off my back.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
I see. You're one of those dumbfucks who thinks he can just hop in a tractor trailer and know how to back it up in various situations. 😂

You don't know shit about psychology, dude. Just. Sit down and shut the fuck up. Making yourself look stupid. Rather than actually listen to a prove argument, you will continue to sit here and ask:

"BuT wHy DoNt ThEy FiGhT bAcK!?"

You'll just simply remain ignorant. No skin off my back.
Lmfao, stay mad nigger, you dont know a thing about me, but keep thinking what you want if it allows your sad ass to keep going, lmfao, it makes me laugh that you think any of that relates to me, take your own advice and shup up lmfao, kys and stream it, id love to watch you die

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Lmfao, stay mad nigger, you dont know a thing about me, but keep thinking what you want if it allows your sad ass to keep going, lmfao, it makes me laugh that you think any of that relates to me, take your own advice and shup up lmfao, kys and stream it, id love to watch you die
Awww, is the poor Trump-humper mad? Remember, Biden is your president! 😂

Back