Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾

Eric Belluci was my classmate in an Executive MBA class. He was handsome, charismatic and generous. No signs of mental illness in 2008… 🙁

His father, Arthur Bellucci, was a real estate broker and had showed me an apartment. Arthur was a truly nice guy and I remember being envious of how he described his family. 😱

That’s horrible. I’m so sorry.

That’s horrible. I’m so sorry.

Last edited:

MuddyHands

Panty sniffer
My father killed a man in self defense while protecting my uncle from a no-good fucker. He still served a 6 year sentece for "murder", fuck justice systems.

When I was a kid living in Baltimore a guy on the street across from me found out his wife cheated on him and he stabbed her to death. This was in like 1998 I think met him before it happend he used to be friends with my uncle came to a few block/backyard parties seemed like a really normal guy. Aparently not normal enough to not stab his wife 38 times lol

This guy right here I knew. Man he was cool till drugs got him.

Ayudaque

springfalldrops
Haha yes, years ago a boy called me to threaten me with death, he didn't do it because he thought I was pretty, he was in prison 4 times, what an idiot monkey who let me live for something stupid, In the same way, he only looks like a bald monkey who goes out on the street every day with a stolen motorcycle :isaw:

SomePeculiarPotato

OneWeirdSpud?
This guy right here I knew. Man he was cool till drugs got him.

Me and my girl have been watching this show passively lately; CCTV is a bitch for criminals!

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Ahhh, another post brought to you by a FBI informant.
Not a snitch so fuck off cunt.

Haha yes, years ago a boy called me to threaten me with death, he didn't do it because he thought I was pretty, he was in prison 4 times, what an idiot monkey who let me live for something stupid, In the same way, he only looks like a bald monkey who goes out on the street every day with a stolen motorcycle :isaw:
English is hard huh?

nostrils

Forum Veteran
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
A colleague ran over a kid while he was speeding. He got away with it.

Cunt.

While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
My name is Michael Angelo Lopez from Tucson Arizona. When I was 20 I was charged with first degree murder. I later pled down to manslaughter and served 8 years in prison. Most of my time was done in maximum security and was locked up with others who had similar charges. Google me and you shall see! I watched a few people die in there and I was lucky enough to not be one of them. Those savages have very little to no regard to human life. I was at one point one of those savs

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
I've known 2 actually. One killed a woman he was lusting after and the other killed his uncle over money. I went to High School with both but the one who killed his uncle hung out with my friends and I. He was released from prison last year.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
My name is Michael Angelo Lopez from Tucson Arizona. When I was 20 I was charged with first degree murder. I later pled down to manslaughter and served 8 years in prison. Most of my time was done in maximum security and was locked up with others who had similar charges. Google me and you shall see! I watched a few people die in there and I was lucky enough to not be one of them. Those savages have very little to no regard to human life. I was at one point one of those savs
So you and your taco bending butt buddies decided standing in the parking lot looking for work at the home Depot was too hard so you killed a hard working member of society and pled it down because the justice system is dog shit. You're the exact type of piece of shit they should keep behind bars. It's too bad you werent one of the ones that died in there, hopefully someone comes along soon and changes that.

spycosis

This user was banned
2 of my mates are convicted, one for murder, the other for conspiracy to murder. And a very good mate of mine for attempted murder.

The 1st served 15 years in prison he was 18 when convicted.
The second is still in prison serving life.
The third served 8 years, he is dead now.

macread

Well Known Member
I know a good few that have killed and others that have been killed. The best was my foreman when I worked in Harland and Wolf in Belfast his nickname was breeze block, given to him as he had a pal whos young preteen daughter was raped by some guy and he smashed his head in with a breezeblock. I think he served 12 years.

Back