Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
I know myself. Murder is the greatest rush you could ever experience -- better than any drug.
proud to say im related to one!
hes my uncle.
Who did he kill?

Fact21

Machine
Went to school with Randy Edwardston….our 3rd year out of high-school the fucker killed his girlfriend, their 1yr old daughter and both his girlfriends parents (they all lived together)…..ended up hanging himself in prison….totally normal guy, never in my wildest dreams would anyone think he was capable of that shit……

COOLCAT89

NewbieX
Everyday that I go to work, I am surrounded by murderers. Some have mental illnesses and others just have no remorse or sympathy for killings someone.

Mater Tenebrarum

Fresh Meat
I am an Older Adult Protective Services investigator for local government. I have met, interviewed and investigated 22 "by definition" murderers. Unfortunately, all of them have been plea bargained down...so technically, I have met, interviewed and investigated 22 manslaughterers.

Yes I have. I wasn't that close to him though. It was his business, he would trauma dump a lot about what he's done. There aren't many jobs that disturbed him, but some did. What I will say is it started young. When he was a young boy he almost hung a kid, they found the kid in time. It's a long story. There are many other stories of when he was younger with such violence. He also has had a long history with animal abuse. However it doesn't set off anyone's alarm bells because its the south. So that behavior is very common among men like him. He's also very charming, he has a face for everyone. And the people that know him understand that. But you can't help but fall for his charm. Though he has a long history of violence and false charm. I do not believe he is a sociopath or psychopath rather just homicidal.

• Sad
Reactions: DrY

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I know two murders.
One, a guy who hired on a large track home construction site. We were doing the framing. He hired on a Wed . We worked a half day on Saturdays, and were paid Saturdays.
Monday morning we stopped and got coffee before work. I also grabbed a newspaper.
On the cover page was his picture. While high on meth he broke into a 85 year old womans house. Beat her till dead. Then grabbed her Lazyboy chair . He took the chair into the middle of the sidewalk, where he promptly passed out . Sentenced to 60-90 years . San Quentin.
The next guy I have known for almost 50 years. A person despised by every person ever to come into contact with him. As he is so evil that "evil" emits from him . He tries to come across as a "nice guy" . But again his energy is evil.
So on his FOURTH marriage , his wife wants a divorce. ( He told me these things) . She wants out. He can keep the house, money etc. She only wants help ( alimony) with the unborn 8 month baby.
She was epileptic.
He did not want monthly child care . So over the course of 2 weeks would do the cooking. He would add her epilepsy medicine to her dinner plate. The " final dinner" he really spiked her food . About 1 hour later she started severe convulsions. ( Already overdosing )As she convulsed she would fall and hit things he said. As she lay prone he took a heavy table lite and swung a home run off her head. Not planned he said . It was just a opportunity. He waited a good 15 mins , then hit the 911.
The sherriffs saw what they thought was obvious . A seizure .
That's it. He got away with it . Here he skipped man's justice.
Pity this fool the second his heart stops and he is eye to eye with God.

Last edited:
Even though I haven't spoken to him in a while now I know a guy that stabbed and killed someone coming out of a club and did around 10 years.

I've known him since I was 4 or 5 he was my neighbor and actually a very decent guy that got involved with the wrong crowd and started doing drug. He was selling at a club and from what I've heard (I wasn't there) a guy didn't like what he sold him and confronted my friend. The guy came with his brother and another person and they went into the parking lot. My friend took a knife out and stabbed the guy. He unfortunately died of his injury. That was a long long time ago though but here's an article about it (French):

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Yes my father. Always carried (in the UK) even let me play with his 9mm (without the Clip) shot and killed someone back in the 80's. Got sent down to Belmarsh, escaped (kid you not) still remember the police turning up at our place asking where he was and I never saw him again. He fled the country, only called a few times and died a few years after escaping of a heart attack
Yes my father. Always carried (in the UK) even let me play with his 9mm (without the Clip) shot and killed someone back in the 80's. Got sent down to Belmarsh, escaped (kid you not) still remember the police turning up at our place asking where he was and I never saw him again. He fled the country, only called a few times and died a few years after escaping of a heart attack
Let me rephrase that. He never escaped he absconded claiming I was dying.

lock33

Fresh Meat
Yup, many. If you’ve ever been inside this is very common, obviously. Some are the nicest people I’ve met but with life sentences they won’t think twice about taking someone out if they deem it necessary. Saw that happen once too. It’s not that big of deal. For fuck sakes, I played poker and worked out with them. They’re not like some magical unicorn, it’s actually not that enthralling. To me anyhow, but to answer the question, yeah.

Allegedly, What's up?
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

I know a guy who murdered his wife and unborn child. He did not want child support payments .
He told me he did it by dosing her food over time with her own highly toxic nerve-seizure medicine.
He will stand before God .
Check mate.
In hell, forever. A real living hell. No sleep. Alone , and in some kind of horrible torment. Demons that shriek and tear people apart. Only they don't die. But feel the pain. Stench.
Forever. Eternally.

Makmisfits

Insane
Met a guy who after I met him,with another commit a triple murder at a Pizza Hut.Fucking crazy at the time.City bulldozed the restaurant after.Look up Pizza Hut murders Tucson and you'll find the info.Tom Pratserphong or some shit.Im lazy so sorry for not finding a link
Should have said met this guy once.Was a teenager at the time

Back