Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Shady as Fuck

Hello All!
Yes I partied with a guy that stalked his girlfriends husband. Waited in the dark and shot him in the head a couple times. He got life without parole. The other guy is a dear friend. Got blackout drunk and woke up in jail. He thought he was there for a DUI. Then he was told he shot his good friend's brother in the heart and killed him. I know it wasn't intentional and it wouldn't have happened had he not got shit faced. He's in prison for life. I miss him😢

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I know someone who was a school shooter. She fired one shot in the cafeteria of a local Catholic school. The bullet ricocheted off the floor, and cought another girl in the left shoulder. Two of my cousins, who are brothers were in the cafeteria at the time.

Luckily the shot was just a flesh wound, and the female shooter didn't go on a rampage like her male counterparts tend to do. They put her away in a mental institute for like 10 years.

OG-Capo---

Rookie
Yes, i knew and hung out frequently with a dude who killed his dad with a 9 millimeter, then left him in a room in the house covered in a blanket, he continued to go to work and invite people over to the house for a week before the murder was discovered.
I'm sure the smell was definitely getting around.

happyslappy

NewBoob
I went to high school with and briefly dated a guy named Mike. In 2011 when he was 16, he waited until his family was asleep and took all the batteries out of the smoke detectors. Then he poured gasoline all over the house and lit it on fire. His adoptive father and two younger brothers were killed while his adoptive mother and younger sister were able to escape out of an upstairs window. He fled on an ATV and the dumb ass was found at a local park a few hours later. He’s currently still in prison I think he got like 8 years per person that died

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
When I was in my early twenties, I was riding around with a friend in his car very late at night. We were both drinking. He hit a young woman (at that time, she was either eighteen or nineteen) and she bounced right off of the hood. It was surreal. He turned around and pulled up next to her, and we got out and looked at her. She looked to be breathing, but I saw no blood or any other obvious signs that she was injured.

He freaks out and decides to just leave her there on the side of the road. Cell phones were non-existent, and I urged him to at least go find a payphone so we could call an ambulance for her, but he was completely freaked out and wouldn't listen. He swore me to secrecy, and we somehow convinced each other she was probably fine. The very next day, he took his car to his uncle's junkyard and as far as I know, he had it crushed.

It might have been a few days or even a week later, I don't remember, but she ended up on the news and in the local paper. Someone had found her, alive, and took her to the hospital, but she died. She had never regained consciousness and the cause of death was hemorrhaging of the brain.

It tore him up. I tried to convince him to turn himself in, but he wouldn't. The guilt of it must have eaten him up. He was never the same. He eventually died about ten years later of alcohol poisoning/blunt force trauma. He'd been locked up for drinking and driving, and according to the jailers he'd fallen out of the top bunk and cracked his skull. (Kind of fitting, if you ask me.)

It wasn't long after that accident happened that I moved away, so I really hadn't seen or heard from him when I learned of his death.

I finally couldn't handle the guilt of it myself. I found the mother of that woman, and I wrote to her anonymously and told her everything I could remember and then I contacted my attorney. Together we flew back to the state where this whole thing had transpired, and visited with a detective at the Sheriff's office. They declined to press charges on me, simply because they couldn't actually prove that I was actually in the car with my friend when it happened, or that it was indeed us that had crashed into her. I'm firmly convinced (and so was my lawyer) that they probably had enough information to actually press charges, but were just unwilling to take action on something that was already over a decade past.

That's about the closest I've come to knowing someone who killed someone else. Unless you count the neighbor my father shot and killed point-blank for "trespassing". (He actually invited him over, but told the cops he was trying to break in.) He never got in trouble for that. I was only like three or four years old when that happened, so I don't actually have a memory of it. Just what he and my have mother told me.

Shady as Fuck

Hello All!
This fuckin' dude's a murderer! He hunted down his "girlfriend's husband" and shot him in the head when he was leaving for work😠
Dreibelbis252c20Matthew_1502545690217_24853295_ver1.0.jpg

Fetid01

STRAIGHT PRIDE WORLDWIDE!
Back in 1985, I breifly worked with Paul Hanlon at Whiteys Italian, Tinley Park. Shortly after, he murdered his mother and two sisters. I went to school with his brother.
While a detainee at Joliet Adult Detention Center, Joliet, Il. I was friendly with everyone. Shane Smith murdered his mother and dismembered her too in Joliet, Il.
Frank ? was married and had 4 children. He would party n play with his lover. His lover threatened to reveal his secret to his wife so Frank killed him. His wife divorced him while he was in custody.
Author Nash killed his girlfriend in a fit of rage.
Bruce ? got into a fight with his father in law who then died 8 hours later.
Bruce and Frank were playing the game of accrueing time served in jail which is then doubled, if no past offences had, so then they would plead guilty to a 10 year sentence, do what is called a dress in dress out at Stateville Prison and go home after 5 years in jail.
Don't think its easy being in jail, its not. Its the same as prison only you have yet to be convicted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-031845_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014-031845_Chrome.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20221014-031623_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014-031623_Chrome.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 31

Fetid01

Never met this guy but i did work with his brother at the Lockport Pizza Hut, Lockport, Il.
Jimmy was incinerated in Detroit.
My friend's dad was in the Detroit mob. His dad is in books written about the Detroit mob along with other relatives of his. It's no bullshit.My friend told me once that his dad was being investigated by the FBI about being involved in the part ownership of that incinerator.
Then many years later I watch the movie "The Irishman" and that's in the movie.
I'm like, holy shit that's gotta be true.
The dude was cooked in an incinerator. There's no body to be found. It's gone.
Helen Brach, heiress to the Brach candy fortune, as i was told, was incenerated as Jimmy Hoffa was at a steel plant in Indiana. Dropped into a crucible full of molten steel.
One of mine too. Shoot a taxi driver who was about to rob him.
Because the driver apparently did this in the past before uncle B. got only 3 1/2 years for 'inappropriate self-defence'. But the worst was that he lost his gun license and had to give up his job as a ranger.
Uncle B. had always issues with aggressiveness when having a cup too much. :lol:
A cup too much. Yup, tea will do that to ya.....
While in group therapy, i met a fellow classmate (Tinley Park high school 1982). He told me that John "Smitty" Smith had killed someone. He didn't know the details nor can i find any. Must not have been in Illinois.....
Jack Schaffer, 179th and Oak Park ave, Tinley Park Illinois would tell us stories of landing 2 weeks after D day and fighting his way into Germany.
As a child he had to walk past where the St. Valantines Day massacre happend.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-043940_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014-043940_Chrome.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Yeah @The Murricane
Have encounters with him on goregrish most days when he murders this site with his daily shit and pointless threads...
No comedy or gore, just some whingy whiney piece of shit, or gripe that he has that we all have to hear about...
All his threads belong in the "what pissed you of today" thread...

noobdad44

Fresh Meat
Guess what Peeps;I've got an Uncle that Killed a Fkn Guy in Calgary, Canada about 30 Years Ago! Bashed His Fkn Head in with a Pipe;In a Fkn Dark Alley even; What a Fkn Cliche eh? Served His time,And is out and Free as I text! Lmfao...SP
Must be nice being white lmao
I have reason to suspect my father may have killed a man / or men when he was around my age. He was a dumb ass who joined a gang. He's definitely not as cruel as he used to be, but when I was a child I would often overhear him bragging and reminiscing over his crimes.
(I no longer talk to him / I was adopted later in my childhood)

From what I do know about my father is that, like his mother, he is very caniving and manipulative. He can be a victim to some and an absolute monster to others. It just depneds on what he wants you to see him as. Often why I have trouble judging his character. It's like there's two of him. But there is no such thing as two of someone. There is only the one person.

My mother, as well. She's definitely never killed anyone, I know, but the way she used to carve up my father with a kitchen knife every time they argued really says something about what she's capable of. I don't know her now, but I'm sure she's different. At least I hope so. Maybe killers run in my blood.

Probably why I'm homicidal myself. Kinda tragic. To be so predisposed.
Hey we all have decisions and choices… some learn to be like their parents… others wise up and take heed.. to not be like their parents… God bless you, put your faith in God and try to be patient with people.. especially if you have the hands and capability to take someone’s life. Practice strength thru restraint.. if you know they’re no match then don’t even bother.. it’s the tough guys you want to practice on… LOL

JustinAyo

NewbieX
My aunt's husband killed his landlord. He hacked the guy using a machete, made a big slashing wound on the head and the neck. Got released from prison due to good behavior but died 3 months later due to heart attack

no u

Rookie
My neighbour got pissed drunk one night and told me through the sobs that several years ago he killed his friend. He was so drunk he could barely speak but I understood it was a car crash, it was either him or his friend - context uncertain (they ran a business together and had some major disagreements), that the police passed it as an accident. There's a chance he was just blaming himself, can't say whether it was premeditated or not

wolf2560

NewbieX
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
When I was 5 years old, I watched my mother’s friend and her husband get into a heated argument. They were all up partying so they were all drunk. It escalated and she stabbed in in the chest. I watched him stagger back and sit on the couch. He soon started to foam at the mouth which then tuned into bloody foam. Basically died while gasping for air just sitting on the couch. Probably why I’m into all this gore shit. But you’re all here so I guess I’m not too fucked up from it! 🙂

Reactions: DrY

Fetid01

I killed my grandmother....
My grandfather and my mother had already past.
I was visiting my 75 year old grandmother at my aunt Jans home on Lake of the Four Seasons in Indians.
My grandmother was bedridden by then. When I arrived my aunt informed me my grandmother was depressed and wanted to know how her husband, my grandfather, had died (3 years prior).
My grandmother had gone looking for my grandfather who was going through chemo for prostate cancer that spread to his bones and, well, all over. She found him in the garage with the car engine running. Traumatised, she repressed his death, wake and funeral etc.
My aunt asked me not to tell her how he died as she didn't want to have to deal with her turmoil of emotions all over again.
Gram did ask me. I told her that she didn't want to go through all that again and got her to change subjects, kind of.
Gram asked if I knew how she could kill herself and still get into heaven. I said no Gram, i don't.
We conversed about 2 hours when my aunt reminded my Gram that she had a doctors appointment on Tuesday to have her lungs drained of fluid as her heart was failing.
Later, innocently, I asked her what would happen if she didn't have the fluid removed.
Innocently she replied "I'd die"..........
We locked eyes. A big shit eating grin came across Grams face.
In that singular moment I knew I would never see my Gram alive again.........
Miss you and love you Gram, Grandpa and Mom.....

My grandfather and my mother had already past.
I was visiting my 75 year old grandmother at my aunt Jans home on Lake of the Four Seasons in Indians.
My grandmother was bedridden by then. When I arrived my aunt informed me my grandmother was depressed and wanted to know how her husband, my grandfather, had died (3 years prior).
My grandmother had gone looking for my grandfather who was going through chemo for prostate cancer that spread to his bones and, well, all over. She found him in the garage with the car engine running. Traumatised, she repressed his death, wake and funeral etc.
My aunt asked me not to tell her how he died as she didn't want to have to deal with her turmoil of emotions all over again.
Gram did ask me. I told her that she didn't want to go through all that again and got her to change subjects, kind of.
Gram asked if I knew how she could kill herself and still get into heaven. I said no Gram, i don't.
We conversed about 2 hours when my aunt reminded my Gram that she had a doctors appointment on Tuesday to have her lungs drained of fluid as her heart was failing.
Later, innocently, I asked her what would happen if she didn't have the fluid removed.
Innocently she replied "I'd die"..........
We locked eyes. A big shit eating grin came across Grams face.
In that singular moment I knew I would never see my Gram alive again.........
Miss you and love you Gram, Grandpa and Mom.....
Thanks all for letting me get that out of my psyche. Mabye now I may be able to visualize and possably dream of those I have lost.....
Next post.....how hasened my mothers death

Last edited:

Animal Eyes

Racist bastard is a dullard
I lived next door to a suspect in a double murder perpetrated in the 90s. I'm sure he's responsible. Unfortunately, police mishandled the case, allowing him to go free. There were times when there was talk of having him brought before court to be tried. On one occassion the Judge even gave the go ahead, but prosecutors didn't think they had a strong enough case.

We only found out about him because a reporter knocked on our door and asked a few questions about him. Then we looked him up on the internet.

Apart from being a murderer, he was also a shitty neighbour. Shit was being stolen around the area all the time. He was always pleasant face to face though.

JoeyDonuts

Rookie
Two of them. One friend beat a guy to death with a guitar and my brother's girlfriend helped a serial killer kill a woman.
She was the girlfriend of a serial killer, and he murdered 3 women in front of her - 1 of them he was skinning and said if she didn't want the girl to suffer, she should do something and handed her a drill. She told the woman she was sorry and plunged it into her head. She got 15 years for her part.
My other buddy got in a fight and beat the dude over the head with a guitar and did 6 years for manslaughter.
i was thinking about when he went to a pub...nvm

i like the buckfast warm, you put the bottle in a pan of water and heat it up slowly...that hits the spot...
Germans, and a few other countries, typically drink their beer warm.
Back in 1985, I breifly worked with Paul Hanlon at Whiteys Italian, Tinley Park. Shortly after, he murdered his mother and two sisters. I went to school with his brother.
While a detainee at Joliet Adult Detention Center, Joliet, Il. I was friendly with everyone. Shane Smith murdered his mother and dismembered her too in Joliet, Il.
Frank ? was married and had 4 children. He would party n play with his lover. His lover threatened to reveal his secret to his wife so Frank killed him. His wife divorced him while he was in custody.
Author Nash killed his girlfriend in a fit of rage.
Bruce ? got into a fight with his father in law who then died 8 hours later.
Bruce and Frank were playing the game of accrueing time served in jail which is then doubled, if no past offences had, so then they would plead guilty to a 10 year sentence, do what is called a dress in dress out at Stateville Prison and go home after 5 years in jail.
Don't think its easy being in jail, its not. Its the same as prison only you have yet to be convicted.
It's much easier being in jail, for the most part. The part that sucks is if you're there for a long time, there isn't the freedom of movement and schedule there is in prison, so it's a little more boring.
My neighbour got pissed drunk one night and told me through the sobs that several years ago he killed his friend. He was so drunk he could barely speak but I understood it was a car crash, it was either him or his friend - context uncertain (they ran a business together and had some major disagreements), that the police passed it as an accident. There's a chance he was just blaming himself, can't say whether it was premeditate

nice touch, a true gent is a rare breed nowadays...
Very classy touch.

Last edited:

da3ley

Rookie
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
Yeah, the man that murdered my father I knew him. He's dead now got his karma. It was a bit hard to process at 12 years old, still is.

Back