Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

denagann

Safety Queen
There was someone I forgot. He has not been convicted yet. The victim ' s brother was a good friend to my youngest son until the boy kicked my son’s dog. Anyways, a man I have known since I was 19 killed an old man with a claw hammer. He got out of prison, the several months ago, killed his girlfriend. There was another guy there but they are doing the “no he did it, no he did it” game. All the evidence points to this guy. I know him well and he got his ass kicked by my husband many times.
Amazing how after thinking about it, you can come up with more people you know that have murdered others.

OOpmi

NewbieX
a family member, lol, a distant one though. i met him when i was really, really young, though, so ion remember that much about him. not exactly sure what happened to him.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
There was one kid in my town who was part of a shoplifting and mugging gang, we had a couple of run in with his lot in the mid 80s, he was a half coon, he ended up getting 10+ years for stabbing someone who died later that day in hospital.

Another was a bloke who's brother I had to go to court against, he was a bullying cunt who had done time for stabbing someone in the stomach with a bottle and then stamping on it, he'd also set his rottweiler on a few people..one day a long standing argument with members of another shitty thieving family got out of hand when he confronted them for scratching his BMW.. he got stabbed in the heart and died in front of his 2 kids... good riddance to the cunt!

Unfortunately my brother was killed in 2000 when I was in high school and the killer was suspected, but never charged due to lack of evidence . When I went to college a few years later I was in an astronomy class and the professor was reading the role call for the first day. The killers name came (very unique name) up before my name was called and I looked back and saw him. My heart was racing. A moment later my name was called. I looked back again and he was gone. He heard my last name and got the hell out of dodge. I looked in the hallway but he was already gone.

Dracalah

NewbieX
This is an interesting subject, really. I've sporadically thought about who I know that's even capable of murder (I think most people are, given certain circumstances), how many people I know that -have- actually killed, and how many strangers I pass on the street that have done so. Life surprised me when I found out that a man close to my family had murdered his wife and child. Later he would also kill his brother and second wife. Weird psycho, that one.

Elrodg

NewbieX
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
yes i was in sandyhook LOL.

Back