Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
Worked with a guy that shot a dude in the face, did 18 yrs in prison, be on parole for the rest of his life

RagnaroknRolll

If im not active im back in prison.
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
There's more people out there whove been down that road than you think my boy. After my prison sentence I can read it on someone clear as day. Its wayyy easier than you think. Afterwards is the hard part...depending

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
You're still too young & naive.........

To your question, the only murderers I knew were active duty military from all the years I was in.

When I originally enlisted in 1997, all my Drill Sergeants were still fresh off Desert Storm and no doubt had PTSD and other problems. I'm sure they killed people, especially the Tanker DS who seemed to exhibit signs of battle fatigue syndrome.

You have to be a sociopath in order to be a great soldier. Killing people without feeling the slightest sense of remorse is a gift that very few humans have.

Forty2Eyes

NewbieX
Met a couple in aa meetings. One seemed to havve a bit of an ego, the other was the loveliest guy you could imagine...seemed to really have come to terms with what he had done.

Yesss.. just recently I’ve met this guy (No I didn’t meet him online. I met him personally) and he recently just got out of jail late October. & he was even on a news article. Pretty much in 2019 he got into a fight with a dude at a gas station just punched him one time & dude fell & died on the spot. He was charged with manslaughter but like I said he’s out now. In a way I think it’s a turn on haha

Yes. His name is Kevin Coset. Served in the Marines with him. Apparently he had a gay lover and basically stabbed and shot him multiple times. Honestly he would of got away with it, if it wasn't for the sleeping bag he used, which was bought on Camp Pendleton and was easily trace back to him.

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
I know a man who shot another man. He went to court and pleaded self defense. He got out of it after just a week. Later he was drunk at my house and told me a different story. Sounded like it started as self defense but ended up as a oh well, fuck it moment. I'm not going to go into details incase he lurks here. Besides he may have been telling me a "yeah I'm a badass" story for all I know. One thing is a fact he did smoke a dude tho.

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
Trust me you have met somebody who killled somebody else you just didn’t know it. 😂

Rm78

Rookie
I've met a few people over the years who've just been released for murder. It's usually just a heat of the moment thing, alcohol likely involved. All it takes is one lunge of a knife etc. They will say something "he was a cunt, he deserved it".

By the time time they come out of prison 7-15 years later the crime is still very active in their minds like it happened yesterday, they will never forget it but I guess they have come to terms with it and have paid society it's dues etc.

ObiWon

Lurker
Ive seen a few people die, a couple from ODs. My Old teacher in HS was a Nam Vet that pushed the button on a few people - He was the man but a little fucking tweaked haha I was almost killed twice, 1st time by a kid who I beat up. After I turned my back he tried to stab me in the neck with a knife. I squeezed a round off over his head and he dropped the knife & ran. 2nd time I got ambushed sitting in my car one night. 2 guys - one with a knife, one with a box cuter. Ended up stabbed a few times, worst was in the face, split open my top lip, then stabbed the knife through my left cheek into my mouth. Guy with the box cutter slashed me from the back of my neck to the front of my throat. They were trying to cut my throat which they did - Would have been dead if not for my hoodie tho. They were 2 gang members from the area - Jelly because I was fucking his Ex, Such a bitch. Fighting for my life I Eventually was able to get the door closed and hall ass outta there. After I got outta the hospital Car was a blood bath - Definitely fucked up my modeling career 😑😂😣

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
I'm positively sure. I'll ask my mom if I can give her Facebook to you but my grandpa sadly passed away, but if you do have questions just ask me and I'll tell you what my mom says.
Sounds Awesome. :Happy: First question I guess is did he smell the stench or hear the tools jeff used to cut up victims, and did anyone ever think something the least bit strange was happening?

Back