Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

witchbitch666

the devil's peep show
This is an interesting subject, really. I've sporadically thought about who I know that's even capable of murder (I think most people are, given certain circumstances), how many people I know that -have- actually killed, and how many strangers I pass on the street that have done so. Life surprised me when I found out that a man close to my family had murdered his wife and child. Later he would also kill his brother and second wife. Weird psycho, that one.
Makes you think what it would take for the people closest to you/yourself to commit murder.... Although i dont think im capable unless it was in defense, you never know lol

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Another thread similar to this was started years ago, but I cannot find it. I know/worked with 6 people that have shot and killed others.

• You gon get raped
Reactions: HG

BiggerThanLips

This user was banned
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & N
Normal People can become killers, but most killers have seen death at atleast 20 or younger and are desensitised to it. Really deppends if you mean gang member or serial killers. Soldiers Also probably have an interesting view.

violetgoth69

Out of body
Was friends with a kid who ended up shooting my other friend in the head at a shooting range. Tried to say it was a accident but from 75 yards LOL anyways he only go 15 cause we were in high school

raggyroo

🇺🇦
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
I personally grew up with John Katehis. The guy who killed some sports radio host or somethin like that. We had a small group of friends and we were actually all hanging out the night before the murder egging peoples houses. He mentioned nothing of what he was planning to do the next day either. He was deemed a craigslist killer, you can find a buncha articles on him and the case.

SS Dylan R

This user was banned
A friend of a friend killed an 18 year old hooker. Stabbed her to death. She was late for their date, then she was tryna get him to film promo bullshit for her Snapchat in order to lure in more customers. THEN she decided she wanted to argue about how much money he owed her. If I’m not mistaken he did wind up leaving her corpse with the originally agreed-upon amount of money.
That’s bullshit 😂you’re talking out your ass

TonyBliar

Rookie
I know a couple of guys who've killed people.

One killed a fella in his car, accident.

The other woke up one morning with his girlfriend, dead, next to him in bed, covered in blood. He'd killed her the night before, couldn't remember doing it, he was in blackout drunk. Beat her to death.

Went to prison, got sober, in AA.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
The title says 'murderer', that's a special case of killing someone for 'low-level motives', how it is called here. Not accidentally.

Were they convicted of murder?
One was. He spent 20 years in prison, died around 2000.
This was covered in a other thread years ago.

Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
One was. He spent 20 years in prison, died around 2000.
This was covered in a other thread years ago.
Hey, I even had a short talk to a convicted cannibal in the '70 or early '80s when I was in the box as a juvenile.
It's mentioned in another thread too.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Hey, I even had a short talk to a convicted cannibal in the '70 or early '80s when I was in the box as a juvenile.
It's mentioned in another thread too.
I tried to find the old thread but cannot. It was years ago, may be lost now.

Beaner

Fresh Meat
I grew up in a bad neighborhood and i been to prison i know i handful of guys who killed that are in prison and guys that i grew up with that have been rumored to killed...if you guys only knew :shh:

Infernal Sageian

Paitently waiting for the apocalypse.
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.

Not really 'murderers' because their actions were within the law but my step father's friend served in the army and killed multiple people including child soldiers as well as witnessing the killing of his fellow soldiers. I was pretty young but I remember when my step father joined the military we moved into an army house a few doors down from his and he recanted many military stories to me.

Also my great grandfather fought in WW2 for Britian so I assume he must've taken at least one life at some point.

Back