Warning:Children Doggo wants a taste of little chink (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
That why I don't like dogs, they tolerate peoples because they provide food as they can't survive by themselves you can have a dog for 10 years+ no problem and suddenly they attack for no fucking reason they cannot be trust.
Some peoples have dangerous dog such as pit or rot to protect themselves but I will feel more threatened having such dumb animal like this in my house whit wife and kid there.
That why you ALWAYS carry weapon whit you no exception.

Gerdo74

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE
This user was banned
That why I don't like dogs, they tolerate peoples because they provide food as they can't survive by themselves you can have a dog for 10 years+ no problem and suddenly they attack for no fucking reason they cannot be trust.
Some peoples have dangerous dog such as pit or rot to protect themselves but I will feel more threatened having such dumb animal like this in my house whit wife and kid there.
That why you ALWAYS carry weapon whit you no exception.
Shut the fuck up you illiterate fucktard.......I'd trust 99% of dogs way more than foreign scum like you.

Gerdo74

This user was banned
So go gag on their balls and shut your dog shit smeared mouth.
Go help your mum clean up the cum on the floor of her glory hole, her tongue is extremely tired.
Don't know why as she's a cum guzzling slut!

So go gag on their balls and shut your dog shit smeared mouth.
Wonder if you're a stinking Muslim? Your views coincide with theirs re dogs. Plus the way you write looks like English is a struggle for you.

Last edited:

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Go help your mum clean up the cum on the floor of her glory hole, her tongue is extremely tired.
Don't know why as she's a cum guzzling slut!

Wonder if you're a stinking Muslim? Your views coincide with theirs re dogs. Plus the way you write looks like English is a struggle for you.
You have been definitely finished with piss, go sue your parents over a worthless life !

Gerdo74

This user was banned
You have been definitely finished with piss, go sue your parents over a worthless life !
OMG is that the best you've got 🤣.....your female relatives suck pig cocks......your male relatives sell their arseholes for pennies.......your are a fucking uneducated degenerate goat fucking monkey.

You're definitely not a native English speaker, where are you from my friend? 🤔

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
OMG is that the best you've got 🤣.....your female relatives suck pig cocks......your male relatives sell their arseholes for pennies.......your are a fucking uneducated degenerate goat fucking monkey.

You're definitely not a native English speaker, where are you from my friend? 🤔
I speak more languages than you do for sure, go finish sucking your dogs and don't forget the 1% you don't trust !

Back