Warning:Children Doggo wants a taste of little chink (3 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Gerdo74

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE
This user was banned
I speak more languages than you do for sure, go finish sucking your dogs and don't forget the 1% you don't trust !
Mate I only need to speak the one language, the one that rules the civilized world......you and your shit skinned people can try and assimilate your betters.......but will always know you are beneath us!
The 1% I don't trust are because of degenerate humans like yourself fucking the poor dogs up.
Dogs are worth more than your stinking children, your whore wife and mother.......you can speak as many inferior languages as you like, but you will always sound like the faggot you are with a dick in his mouth trying to speak English.
It's boring taunting you.......any more shit answers from you will be ignored. You are dismissed. πŸ€£πŸ«‘πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Mate I only need to speak the one language, the one that rules the civilized world......you and your shit skinned people can try and assimilate your betters.......but will always know you are beneath us!
The 1% I don't trust are because of degenerate humans like yourself fucking the poor dogs up.
Dogs are worth more than your stinking children, your whore wife and mother.......you can speak as many inferior languages as you like, but you will always sound like the faggot you are with a dick in his mouth trying to speak English.
It's boring taunting you.......any more shit answers from you will be ignored. You are dismissed. πŸ€£πŸ«‘πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
That he only thing you can do I'm to big for you ;)

He was attacking man/woman's best friend, got what he deserved tbh 😁
Also I'm Scottish......we're straight to the point speakers.
So you like to be dominated like your kind always been, even by my ancestors ! ( that give you a hint about my skin color ;) )

Gerdo74

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE
This user was banned

So you like to be dominated like your kind always been, even by my ancestors ! ( that give you a hint about my skin color ;) )
Mate you're on the wrong site if you're looking for sympathy......tbh I said most of that to piss you off, im no real racist.......just like winding proper CUNTS like yourself up......job done obviously. I said all that because you obviously hate dogs, if you knew anything about them at all you'd KNOW they're better than most humans.
Fuck you you snivelling little whining bitch. πŸ–•

Mate you shouldn't try and debate when you can barely string a sentence together. πŸ™„

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Mate you're on the wrong site if you're looking for sympathy......tbh I said most of that to piss you off, im no real racist.......just like winding proper CUNTS like yourself up......job done obviously. I said all that because you obviously hate dogs, if you knew anything about them at all you'd KNOW they're better than most humans.
Fuck you you snivelling little whining bitch. πŸ–•

Mate you shouldn't try and debate when you can barely string a sentence together.
Still not dismissed ? :) You have no friends little ginger Ahahaha

Back